Shallow V-Neck Shirts

Servo2000

I assumed american apparel would have these but all that shit gets down to almost between my nipples 'cause I'm short. Who makes even a half-decent (I'm talking American Apparel quality (what quality? da-bum-tsh) upwards shallow v-neck?

INFO-MATION

2r22ark.jpg

on me they come to just below my collarbone line, unlike AA which drops to the top of my man-cleavage.

good quality, they don't blow out either. Come in black or white.

Too deep, jeep. I'm talking shallow, son.

see, like, I have a friend back home who wears these cheap-o LRG white v-necks and they literally sit around the neck like a regular crew neck but with the v shape. I'd ask him where he gets them, but he's really black and I feel like he'd think I was on some homo shopping tip.

I assumed american apparel would have these but all that shit gets down to almost between my nipples 'cause I'm short. Who makes even a half-decent (I'm talking American Apparel quality (what quality? da-bum-tsh) upwards shallow v-neck?

INFO-MATION

im 5'7" and half the time, AA vnecks(normal,not deep v) are pretty shallow

I have a $5 vneck tee from uniqlo that is too shallow for my liking- basically same shallowness as a crew neck with a v curve