FS: Revolveclothing $150 off voucher! CHEAP!

jcotteri

You say context clothing and also mention revolve. Which is it? I'm presuming revolve, anyway, you need to correct this ambiguity. Btw, the only things I'd need that discount for would be a pair of black shell toe CP's and perhaps the b.son mock pullover of which they're out of size small. So like yourself, this voucher is worthless to me.

It works...If you call in to apply a code or something, they'll stop you. But if you have your own code to enter in, it'll work. I know of many people who have ordered from the restricted brands list before and it goes through fine. Dunno what happens if you need an exchange or something though...

It works...If you call in to apply a code or something, they'll stop you. But if you have your own code to enter in, it'll work. I know of many people who have ordered from the restricted brands list before and it goes through fine. Dunno what happens if you need an exchange or something though...

well i think that the whole amount will be taken off my credit card or my card will be recharged..

so yeh would rather unload it..

but yeh sure if you think it will work buy it and use it and let me know, but don't hold me responsible.

thanks for the heads up but the emails they have sent me have been clear enough..

well i think that the whole amount will be taken off my credit card or my card will be recharged..

so yeh would rather unload it..

but yeh sure if you think it will work buy it and use it and let me know, but don't hold me responsible.

thanks for the heads up but the emails they have sent me have been clear enough..

just go for it dude, there are plenty of people who have said it worked for them on the CP thread. if the discount goes through in the checkout then that's the price you pay, other codes give that error message.

yeah, this is true. If you tried the 15% off code "JT" it will give you the message saying "sorry this cannot be used for brands such as blah blah" but with this code it works. also, i think it would be pretty wrong for them to secretly charge you more than what it says in the checkout.