Do not sell to hj8704

Esdece

Just sold some jeans to him. He paid quick then he asked for quick shipping as he is moving. So I got Australia's quickest shipping and tracking number..which ended up costing around $60.

Then I asked for another 25 to cover less then half the shipping on an already heavily discounted and hard to find item..Anyway I got No Reply at all, after multiple messages.

I know hes read them but unfortunately just chose to ignore them.

Normally I wouldnt care to much, but I myself am moving and need every spare dollar..And I wasnt expecting to be selling my jeans for 340 instead of 400..Anyway theres little I can do except warn the next chap about getting shafted on shipping

Shameless and Classless he goes by [email protected] aswell

thx

Just sold some jeans to him. He paid quick then he asked for quick shipping as he is moving. So I got Australia's quickest shipping and tracking number..which ended up costing around $60.

Then I asked for another 25 to cover less then half the shipping on an already heavily discounted and hard to find item..Anyway I got No Reply at all, after multiple messages.

I know hes read them but unfortunately just chose to ignore them.

Normally I wouldnt care to much, but I myself am moving and need every spare dollar..And I wasnt expecting to be selling my jeans for 340 instead of 400..Anyway theres little I can do except warn the next chap about getting shafted on shipping

Shameless and Classless he goes by [email protected] aswell

thx

You're bad really, you should fronted the amount upfront before sending.

Yea, but I am one of those people who would risk paying 60 dollars to not go to the post office twice..

only thing I did wrong was have a little trust in someone. It's not like I'm asking for all of it or even half..

so just to clarify, he outed you on the entire cost, or just the shipping cost?

/\ You just have to learn from your mistake on this one. Same thing essentially has happened to me several times under slightly different circumstances. Sometimes you lose money in sales...just have to suck it up.

Learn from your error this time and be sure to calculate the shipping costs more closely and only ship after receiving 100% of the funds to pay for the merchandies+shipping.

No sense stressing about it anymore. Just move on.

It sucks, I agree. I'm just saying, if you guys agreed on a price that included shipping, and he paid you that full amount, I'm not sure this rises to the level of "seller beware". I mean, from his position, he's probably wondering why you're asking for more money when he already paid you the agreed-upon price (and I think we've had "buyer beware" threads about this same issue before).