claxon howl

doom

fully stocked for the fall and winter. gorgeous stone island jackets and a sickening down filled jacket that is mega lite. and again tons of army gear from ww 2 to the korean war. all in near dead stock condition. the store also has tons of vintage home furnishing stuff. lights, coffee makers, rugs from the navajo.......

if i had money to burn and i wanted the gear nobody has, there is only one choice in toronto : claxon howl.

let the verbal abuse begin!!!!!!!!!!

the eclipse is nigh

I think the Klaxon Howl idea is a good one. They pretty much carry the entire US army Jacket Line-up, from the m41 to the m65, select USN pieces like deck jackets and peacoats,

some outerwear, and of course the A2 flight jacket. I wouldn't seeing a bit more variety in national uniforms, but I'm sure that'll come with time. Accessories? Last time I was in I didn't really see anything. I think its a great concept, its a big gamble though, I hope it survives - the spillover from delphic helps I'm sure...

I think the Klaxon Howl idea is a good one. They pretty much carry the entire US army Jacket Line-up, from the m41 to the m65, select USN pieces like deck jackets and peacoats,

some outerwear, and of course the A2 flight jacket. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more variety in national uniforms, but I'm sure that'll come with time. Accessories? Last time I was in I didn't really see anything. I think its a great concept, its a big gamble though, I hope it survives - the spillover from delphic helps I'm sure...

Edited by jdavis on Nov 4, 2005 at 03:22 PM

it boggles your mind what mat still has left in his personal collection. all the vintage army gear in claxon is from his personal collection. mat spent mad time and devotion on gathering all this shit together. and all in this amazing condition. sure you can go to your local kensington market and pick up all this gear for peanuts compared to claxon howl but the shit probably has hidden holes, tears, and rips and it probably stinks too. the stuff from c.l. smells nice and are in virtual mint condition.

the eclipse is nigh

Quote: sure you can go to your local kensington market and pick up all this gear for peanuts compared to claxon howl
You just summed it up right there, man.

Also I'm guessing you're the owner's friend, but your blatant advertisements for the store are silly.

Edited by minya on Nov 10, 2005 at 02:12 PM