Raw for Women

Becks23

img2874.jpg

are these post or pre soak?

i'm not too fond of the fit, but i'm loving that patch. i would guess horse or pony but who knows. how does it fare in water though?

and nice exteeng. very even stacks it seems. and i like the lighter coin pocket thang, i do that too ;)

lmao that you took those pics with your webcam....in a parking lot.

Here I am wearing Iron Heart 461S (bought from Giles in the UK). They're cut similarly to IH 301S (from Self Edge, San Francisco) except they're boot cut while 301S are slim. Size : W29, L32.

The 461S and 301S are both great cuts for women -- lower rise, skinny thighs. 21-oz jeans ROCK !

Give Iron Heart a try, girls !

4412161744_50b267650a_b.jpg

4411387269_863a7edfa3_b.jpg

4402266879_e33f51c10a_b.jpg

4403031512_3055099593_b.jpg

I'm 16 wears into my pbj slims. These things are so tight in the thighs. When do they start to loosen up?

More than 16 days for sure. However, you can't just simply wear them and expect to stretch immediately. You gotta work them. Go somewhere where no one can see you and do some squats, lunges and anything else you can think of to stretch your jawns.

I've been wearing mine off and on for a couple months now. They are almost perfectly comfortable. A little more stretching where the thighs meet the ass (also, just the ass in general) and I'm good to go!

More than 16 days for sure. However, you can't just simply wear them and expect to stretch immediately. You gotta work them. Go somewhere where no one can see you and do some squats, lunges and anything else you can think of to stretch your jawns.

I've been wearing mine off and on for a couple months now. They are almost perfectly comfortable. A little more stretching where the thighs meet the ass (also, just the ass in general) and I'm good to go!

Holy crap, dude, that's exactly what I've been doing (squats, lunges, stairs, whatever that can loose the thighs) in these jeans. I think it's the super narrow cut of these jeans, for sure.

Holy crap, dude, that's exactly what I've been doing (squats, lunges, stairs, whatever that can loose the thighs) in these jeans. I think it's the super narrow cut of these jeans, for sure.

whenever i wash my jeans and wear them damp, i do calisthenics. jump rope, stairs, lunges, up downs, etc til they dry.

Guest RyanSipat

Fiona's sexsc02 bought from angela channy and received on 9/10/09. She barely wore the jeans because just last month, she was able to button them up comfortably. Since of last month, she's been wearing it everyday almost.

4441231981_eba65b5cc8.jpg

4441232037_8ae6b89372.jpg

hey girls, need some advice.

i'm thinking of getting my gf a pair of APC raws.

which fit is the best for girls? PS??

btw are PS unisex or do they differ between boys jeans and girls jeans.

cos on the apc.fr website, they separate the jeans between men and women. do they differ in terms of the length of the inseam?

also, if shes quite curvy around the hips, would the apc ps fit her?? or should we attempt another fit??

cheers !