Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was referring to overall stretch not elasticity. it's okay they've already shrunk to a desirable degree. and for you egpt:

ftyg

there's another picture on uniqlo UK. hope that helps...

nice ubiq els.

Do they have any of the single mens trench coats in?

yeah. if i'm not mistaken they got new trenches in. i was there last saturday and the place is full of clothes. it's a lot to sift through.

i picked up the stretch sateen skinny fit pants. they were 19.99 so i bought the black, dark green, and wine colors.

They already have its more of a pre-spring right now oh yeah btw they have a lot of the flannels on sale and such check it out. I seen some for 9.99

yeah. i bought two the other day. i went back yesterday, and now they're no longer on sale. they're nice quality, has a selvage line near the neck which looks nice.

few new spring jackets... quilted spring parka on sale for $29 instead of $59. two new "air protection" jackets - 1 is too overdesigned (epaulets, zippered sleeve cuffs, 4 front pockets, weird collar, those old school plastic things that you see on japanese mountain parkas) and the other is a g9/bomber kinda deal.

nothin great yet.... but there are good colors of the washed flat front chino (not UVC) like navy, grey, etc.

spotted OMC and Michael Pitt there last night.

Anybody in Paris been to the Uniqlo at La Defense? I thought they may be moving, but I haven't been able to check it out.

its pretty small, not a huge selection and they mostly have the really basic stuff, sweats/knits/jeans/tees, no collared shirts the couple of times ive been for example