Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try those things on? The cut changed tighter this time around from like last year, my mans told me that. I tried those bitches on true to size and was like wooooooow hahaha def would have to go up 1-2 for non homo tightness. But I'm pretty sure they will stretch eventually with hard wear, especially if your sagging.
Ordered them over the phone without really reading about them.. I ordered true to size and they are skin tight.. very nice jeans though.. The waist actually fits pretty decently.. its just the thighs/calves that are skin tight... Guess I could send them back and have them send me a size bigger.. although I dont know if that would really help

Ordered them over the phone without really reading about them.. I ordered true to size and they are skin tight.. very nice jeans though.. The waist actually fits pretty decently.. its just the thighs/calves that are skin tight... Guess I could send them back and have them send me a size bigger.. although I dont know if that would really help

what size are they? might be interested if you are selling.

if not, how did the phone order go and how much did they charge for shipping on the jeans?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
got the gray T-000's they fit kind of tight. hopefully they'll stretch out in a bit
I got the same ones in a size 30 and they are skin tight on my thighs.. I sent them back and was going to order a 31 but she said it wouldnt be much of a difference so I ordered a size 32.. Fits awesome, but still very slim. Overall a very very slim tapered jean. Amazing buy for $50

I got the same ones in a size 30 and they are skin tight on my thighs.. I sent them back and was going to order a 31 but she said it wouldnt be much of a difference so I ordered a size 32.. Fits awesome, but still very slim. Overall a very very slim tapered jean. Amazing buy for $50

even better. i got them for 30. i wasn't even aware that there was a new year's sale going on :eek:

cant you get me the measurements on the 32? waist, rise, thigh and hem? i am sorry for asking for something like this for such cheap jeans but i want to order 2 pairs so i want to make sure i get the sizing right because i wont have a chance of exchanging them if they dont really fit