Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely wanted to pick up some l/s heat tech shirts, especially the v-necks. did u stay to true uniqlo sizing for those?

thanks in advance!

yea they fit well to size. l/s is loser than the s/s... the short sleeve fits very snug like a prostitute clothing... so i only wear it for underwear to sure, not outside at all:rolleyes:

does anyone know if the s-001 selvedge are still in stock?

I don't stay up-to-date on Uniqlo's drops, but I didn't find any s-001 selvedge in July in HK. I've got a pair of s-001 in black for sale in the supermarket if you're interested though (Non-selvedge).

i would size up on the heat techs for a normal (non-barishnikov) fit

i think the heat-tech garments were generally designed to be worn as a base layer under your normal clothes and so they should be worn fairly tight. they're not terribly thick so in order to insulate you optimally, they should probably be in contact with your skin or at least very close.

i think the heat-tech garments were generally designed to be worn as a base layer under your normal clothes and so they should be worn fairly tight. they're not terribly thick so in order to insulate you optimally, they should probably be in contact with your skin or at least very close.

i am well aware of the concept (i personally prefer patagonia's 1/4 zip capilene base layer but that's neither here nor there). even so, if i stuck with my normal size my extremities would be in danger of turning purple and falling off

Ah, thanks for info Kesnel. I didn't realize I'd have to do a phone order if I wanted one. I kept visiting the store, but the people on the floor had know idea what I was talking about (to this day).

Anyway, I'm about your height (5'11"-6') and I was hoping that it would be as long as you describe it to be. Would you mind posting a fit pic? Cuz I wanna get two colors, but don't wanna screw myself if its not on point. In any case, thanks .

Did you try those things on? The cut changed tighter this time around from like last year, my mans told me that. I tried those bitches on true to size and was like wooooooow hahaha def would have to go up 1-2 for non homo tightness. But I'm pretty sure they will stretch eventually with hard wear, especially if your sagging.