Quinny by Henrik Vibskov

ProfMonnitoff

Guest binaural

initially it seemed kind of silly, but i watched the videos and i think it's kind of great as a concept... not sure who would drop that kind of cash on designer baby goods (and matching raincoat) though.

god those babby carriages are ugly as fuck.

who the hell would want to stroll their babby around in an arizona iced tea can patterned carriage?

penguin suits are kinda funny though. i could see some fat kid waddling around in it.

Seriously, if I had kids I would buy the penguin suit immediately. Also, some of the strollers are quite cool. Might not match with your all-black get-up, but they're a refreshing contrast to the boring strollers that you can usually find.

I think the market for designer/luxury baby products is there. A decade ago, luxury products were limited to those who either worked to get their money or were born with ridiculous wealth. These days, people are beginning to buy into such goods at a much younger age (15-18), even if they're not that wealthy. I wouldn't be surprised if the people of that generation, once they have children, would treat them the same way. Prada and D&G make shoes for infants, and they can be bought at shoe stores that aren't even very exclusive. Of course Vibskov has a completely different audience, but that's beside the point here.

chronoaug: I can't check right now, but I believe there is a list of stockists somewhere on the website. Your best bet would probably be to call one of them.

prof- Thanks. I'd be interested in umbrella or possibly blanket for myself. Also, a friend of mine is pregnant, and while i can't afford to get them a stroller, something smaller for the baby shower is possible if another person goes in on it with me. Kinda want to go impregnate someone now