Shaving pubic hair.

andrewsienk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thing disappointed me a bit. doesn't seem to get close enough.

just dont use the attatchments.

reason i dont use razors is cuz i remember a few times, i went thru a whole pack of cartridges just to clean my shit. and with the current prices of cartridges, shit is just unethical.

im muslim, so we have to trim our 'aanah'(pubic reigon) @least every 40 days. same goes for the finger nails and armpits.its cleaner, it cuts down on the stink(especially if youre a sufu denim head type) and is cooler in the hot summer months. ive heard reports(from non-muslims) who say they get more, or @least better head since shaving the pubes. if you have any curl/nap to your shit, DO NOT shave the pelvic/groin hairs with a razor. use a pair of clippers, or the resulting hair bumps are murder. you can use the razor on your sack,&shaft, though. but BE CAREFUL! trust, i have years of experience in this department!

btw, how is plucking your eyebrows not effeminate, but shaving your sack is???

good idea, but dont use on the sack. if the trimmers 'pull' (when a hair get gets stuck between the blades) it would be murder. cheap trimmers pull the most. go with the razor on the sack...trust.

I have a cheapo electric shaver that cuts down on the majority of it and that's good enough for me. I tried actual cream and razor once and... well, I didn't like the feeing of itchiness and the fact that my dick area was bleeding. So never again. Was smooth for one day and that's it.