Belstaff Trialmaster Classic jacket

mintonsport

I am not certain, but given you haven't had an answer so far, I'd say I'm not sure they're sized small - I was just checking out a vintage example for a friend two weekends ago, and it was generously proportioned. Phone their London showroom, +44 20 7495 5897, and see what they say...

From what I remember yes they fit a tad small. I'm usually a 36-38 which is the size small in the trialmaster. The small however was much too tight across the shoulders and too short in the sleeves for me. It was also a vintage example as well.

Edited by Circa on Oct 31, 2005 at 11:38 PM

I have one and I would best describe the cut as "fitted". I think it's because the Italian owners have stayed true to the original motorcyle jacket style. There are not supposed to be any gaps for the wind to get into when you're on a bike. You might want to try a large size with a 40R, unless you plan to ride a bike.

The London store is pretty amazing. They have Black Prince replica jackets. I couldn't find one for love nor money in Italy.