I'M A NKE HEAD ... SHIRT FOR WOMENS

cleanS0LE

Hey, wassup. I`m a huge sneaker head & a certain shirt had caught my attention, the shirt below.

tee_spoon-fed-nike-head_grn_m.jpg

I really wanna know if they come for women & if they do in what colors, what sizes & WHERE I COULD GET THEM! =]

Well, I hope i get some responses. I`d really appreciate it. Thank you. =]

Brands that you wear say something about yourself, in your relation to your world view, whether the differences are real or perceived [it's called Semiotics].

Sneakers I wear vans 60's skateboard pioneers.

adidas The originators Adi, after the split with Rudolf.

converse The chuck taylor, this is where it all started.

Nike still has the taint of greed, whether all the brands use sweatshops or not, these guys were spearheading the movement in the late 80's. Making shoes for the least and charging the most. Tailoring the maketing towards sectors of the community that can least afford it.

witts

The easiest way to explain is with a jeans analogy.

Take a jean like japon evisu, now this is a jean made from v.good quality , in a place where people are paid reasonably. this is reflected in the price

Take a jean like APC, this is a jean made from good quality denim, in a place where people are paid less. this is also reflected in the price.

Take a jean like the sugarcane hawaii, now this is a jean made from excellent denim using scarce resources, in a place where people are paid reasonably. this is also reflected in the price.

Now look at Nike, these were made in a place where people were paid reasonably, and the price was fair. When they started to be manufatured in a cheaper place did the price go down? No.

Secondly was there a worldwide shortage of Tiffany blue dye that caused this issue of dunks to be sold at a higher price? No.

I know that these things are now reasonably common practice. But I am old enough to remember who pioneered them.

I guess i'm old enough to remember when sneakers were made in the first world, & remember who pioneered the use of cheap labour.

Naive enough to believe that when i pay a premium for something it because, either the person making it is paid resonably for there time, or the materials are scarce for reasons other than marketing.

teisco.gif