Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I'm a newbie and I just found out about the Supreme padmore barnes wallabees (in the process of reading this thread). Can you guys give me some more info on these? Do they fit like vintage wallabees or big like new ones? I checked out the warehouse sale link and they didn' have my size. Are they only available in suede or are they made in leather also? Does anybody know where I can get them in a size 10? Were there any other brands that had padmore and barnes make wallabees for them? Thanks for any help. Thanks.

Hey guys. I'm a newbie and I just found out about the Supreme padmore barnes wallabees (in the process of reading this thread). Can you guys give me some more info on these? Do they fit like vintage wallabees or big like new ones? I checked out the warehouse sale link and they didn' have my size. Are they only available in suede or are they made in leather also? Does anybody know where I can get them in a size 10? Were there any other brands that had padmore and barnes make wallabees for them? Thanks for any help. Thanks.

what mlproject said. but to add to that, the killa shoe co ones tend to fit true to size or a half size big. i'm 10.5 in most shoes but can wear a 10 in those.

Backpacks are not on sale.

Jacquard Long Sleeve for $44, picked up black/blue

Pinstripe Long Sleeve is $32

Sweatpants are $55, got the maroon.

Brought out a Neighborhood Varsity Jacket, down to $580.

Not down with the 'hood and told the home Curtis that I would have to pass.

LA Supreme BTW.