Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

Wonder how severe the line up is going to be, considering there is no "MUST KOP KERMIT T" style stuff going on. Really doubt hypekids are going to be suped for a shirt with JFK on it.

I'm a little disappointed in the military shirts though. Was hoping for epaulets like the older short sleeve military shirts.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Flannels are disappointing for the most part (if anyone has an XL Tonal from last fall holler at me), but the 3 color wool sweaters look pretty nice.

- Prefer last year's wilderness parka, although the nylon might perform better than the ventile cotton did (shit gets heavy when it's wet). Field coat looks nice.

- Not digging the fleeces much but they usually add more later in the season so we'll see.

- Curious to see what the narrow denim looks/fits like in person.

- JFK tee shouldn't be a surprise since it's the 45th anniversary of the assasination this fall. Curious to see what other designs they have.

- Feeling the military shirt, oxfords (if the fix the sizing), and the Hooded Duck Jacket.

- That scarf is going to the hypebeast accessory of choice this fall.

Nobody wants to step up to say that the JFK tee shirt is a reference to Obama, and the danger of being a "candidate for change"?

Just the other day they caught three White Power Nazis who wanted to assassinate him with a high powered rifle...

It's certainly no coincidence that a presidential themed shirt is dropping in election season.

Oh yeah. And when the folks start asking "WHO IS DOING PICKUPS?" in this thread can we please, please, please have them thrown the fuck out of Sufu? PLEASE?

Nobody wants to step up to say that the JFK tee shirt is a reference to Obama, and the danger of being a "candidate for change"?

Just the other day they caught three White Power Nazis who wanted to assassinate him with a high powered rifle...

It's certainly no coincidence that a presidential themed shirt is dropping in election season.

yeah thats kinda a no brainer.

Response to the kids lining up for this season. I think I have a couple good reasons as to stuff will be sitting until AFTER Christmas for.

Most of this season is outwear + cut & sew. Therefore kids will only have enough money to buy 1 or 2 pieces at the most, then they have to wait until after Christmas when they get all that money to be able to buy the rest of the shit they want.

since this isssss in superfasion...

for you nyc/northeast/ilivewhereitgetscoldandwet cats:

what kinda footwear are you rocking w/ these jawns? y'know, you've got your camo field pants, your jfk t, your leather down jacket, your beanie... wtf you are you rocking out w/ on your feet? tims? red wings? vanes?

what kinda footwear are you rocking w/ these jawns? y'know, you've got your camo field pants, your jfk t, your leather down jacket, your beanie... wtf you are you rocking out w/ on your feet? tims? red wings? vanes?

OBVS supreme dunks.

Red Wings/whateverduckboots if its really shitty out, halfcabs/any hitop Vans if its moderately shitty out.

can someone who is doing pickups PM me? i am a super legit dude and off bowery fucked me over last season.

flame away about asking for pickups really dont give a fuck just looking for someone who's already going to be there for the drop and wouldn't mind helping me out and making a small commission.

flame away about asking for pickups really dont give a fuck just looking for someone who's already going to be there for the drop and wouldn't mind helping me out and making a small commission.

Yeah I dont get the flame for asking for pick ups.. sorry, i dont have a supreme store near me and Huf no longer sells it. I'm looking for pick up too, nothing rape, but willing to pay someone to pick up a few items.

Oh yeah. And when the folks start asking "WHO IS DOING PICKUPS?" in this thread can we please, please, please have them thrown the fuck out of Sufu? PLEASE?

i agree... i'm very concerned that others will be cutting into this guy's ability to resell this line.

edit; ^^^^ why don't you wait until supreme opens up their sf store?