Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe i came in at 11:45 and got everything i wanted. that View All was a godsend. so glad i clicked on that first.

undecided about the varsity. navy looks so dope, but snap button closure only? no zipper? i might make another order for it tonight if it's still not sold out.

My wife called me a little while ago, I think she had a minor nervous breakdown trying to get me a couple shirts from the online drop as a b-day present. Don't thnik she ended up actually being able to buy anything, she obviously is not cut out to make it as a hypebeast.

My wife called me a little while ago, I think she had a minor nervous breakdown trying to get me a couple shirts from the online drop as a b-day present. Don't thnik she ended up actually being able to buy anything, she obviously is not cut out to make it as a hypebeast.

haha that's cool of her though

lol, TRONICS, you honestly think Koppelman would let Sup start shipping to the UK? He'd look more red than orange.

lol, you live and hope man...

but judging by what they say in the f.a.q they will ship internationally somewhere down the line.

i've heard hideout is closing soon anyways...

refresh checkout is your friend indeed. i was scared that i was putting in my order everytime i refreshed tho, but i think everythin is fine. i got fucked over my greed to try to get a pullover, i knew i should have never touched it. i wasnt expecting for more items to drop so i ended up buying more than i intended.

ended up with backpack, hat, oxford, and flannel.

almost all the XL's are sold out for the varsity jacket, i am sure it was more limited than the other items.

for hilarity and boredom at work's sake i looked at the hypebeast Supreme thread. So many copy & pastes of confirmation emails. They all congratulate each other on their pickups!

I love it, the system is so lagged and people are getting the wrong colors, Supreme did us proper with the online system!

stopped by the store.

random thoughts

i still wonder why people bother lining up

dudes were chill and helped me finding sizes

picked up the racecar, madmax, and chaos shirts.

from what i saw, still had all the varsitys.

the leather bomber seems pretty..flimsy?

not in love with any of the bags..

couple of box logo new eras, scattered sizing

college five panels are tempting

loose gauge beanies seem ok, 20 bucks. anyone know the material?

stopped by the store.

random thoughts

i still wonder why people bother lining up

dudes were chill and helped me finding sizes

picked up the racecar, madmax, and chaos shirts.

from what i saw, still had all the varsitys.

the leather bomber seems pretty..flimsy?

not in love with any of the bags..

couple of box logo new eras, scattered sizing

college five panels are tempting

loose gauge beanies seem ok, 20 bucks. anyone know the material?

Are you serious? That pretty much means theres been a line every single day since...like monday/tuesday...