Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

i don't disagree, i was quoting a differently worded stock update the dude posted on another forum:

i actually had the leather down from last season but ditched it and picked up this season's varsity because i was just never going to wear it for fear of screwing it up. just because it's value for money doesn't mean it's a good buy. the varsity is much tougher

Point taken. I have never spent that much $$$ on a jacket in my life and would probably also worry about screwing it up.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually had the leather down from last season but ditched it and picked up this season's varsity because i was just never going to wear it for fear of screwing it up. just because it's value for money doesn't mean it's a good buy. the varsity is much tougher

forgive the stupid question but what is the fear of screwing it up??

What the price including tax??

Also are there any plain black crew necks this season?

forgive the stupid question but what is the fear of screwing it up??

What the price including tax??

Also are there any plain black crew necks this season?

I guess he means he was worried about damaging something so expensive?. Anyway got a black coming in can't wait since the UK weather is nuts at the moment.

i read it as it not being hard wearing(hence the varsity being tougher comment) enough to warrant the price?

Will have to look elsewhere for a leather down it seems...

it's probably fine, i'm probably more anal than most and in new york city there's all sorts of ways you can mess something like that up (i have a pair of jeans with a piece of gum stuck to the seat ffs).

ms sally is right, you'd be hard pressed to find something of that style for cheaper

^^i don't know about that. i popped in today while eating rice and beans and checked out some of the new shit. the m65 is fucking dope. its not HEAVY, but its a good weight. the zipper is next level too, even better than the chunky metal YKK that supreme normally puts on their outerwear/hoodies.

the leather down is nuts. it's always a solid piece. the leather on this one felt more gentle than last fall's version, but it's still a sick jacket.

porter wallet is the junkiest POS i've seen in a while. not worth 1/3 of the $160 price tag, i dont care who the fuck made it.

still some bright flannels in stock... arc hoodies in pine and black, mont blank jawns, new loose gauge script beanies (really cool looking), trooper hats ($58, not really digging them), plaid earflap quilted box caps (really sick - well worth the $48 price tag).

ps - if someone from this forum was at supreme around 3pm today, trying on a brown S new era in the mirror for about 15 minutes, please kill yourself. you are a fucking tool.

aron came through while i was there, rocking the hickory stripe chore jacket yappin on his blackberry. dude is mad short.

^^i don't know about that. i popped in today while eating rice and beans and checked out some of the new shit. the m65 is fucking dope. its not HEAVY, but its a good weight. the zipper is next level too, even better than the chunky metal YKK that supreme normally puts on their outerwear/hoodies.

the leather down is nuts. it's always a solid piece. the leather on this one felt more gentle than last fall's version, but it's still a sick jacket.

porter wallet is the junkiest POS i've seen in a while. not worth 1/3 of the $160 price tag, i dont care who the fuck made it.

still some bright flannels in stock... arc hoodies in pine and black, mont blank jawns, new loose gauge script beanies (really cool looking), trooper hats ($58, not really digging them), plaid earflap quilted box caps (really sick - well worth the $48 price tag).

ps - if someone from this forum was at supreme around 3pm today, trying on a brown S new era in the mirror for about 15 minutes, please kill yourself. you are a fucking tool.

aron came through while i was there, rocking the hickory stripe chore jacket yappin on his blackberry. dude is mad short.

was anything sturdy as fuck? any ladies jamming to slayer? were you geeking out on the clothes?

I went to kinokunia today. i was there for 4 hours and the friendly staff told me that the book will not be there this week.

uh you guys shoulda seen this faggy lil bitch starting at himself in the mirror in a the new era. he was literally positioning it in like 8 different ways and posing/tilting his head after each positioning. i was trying to actually look at jackets and shit in the mirror with this lil faggot blocking shit to look at his gay little hat.

STAND UP YOU FUCKING PUNK

uh you guys shoulda seen this faggy lil bitch starting at himself in the mirror in a the new era. he was literally positioning it in like 8 different ways and posing/tilting his head after each positioning. i was trying to actually look at jackets and shit in the mirror with this lil faggot blocking shit to look at his gay little hat.

STAND UP YOU FUCKING PUNK

there's a mirror in supreme?

Re: Down vs Varsity, I'm sticking with my varsity. It's warm as fuck, and layered with a hoodie I can't see it not being good enough throughout winter unless you live in like fucking Minnesota. Down does look good but I'd end up shooting myself if I scuffed it, whereas with the varsity I feel like I'm doing it a disservice if I don't wear it to a bunch of hardcore shows.

Hope they up some of the new beanies on the webstore when the catalog drops. I'm guessing all the updates come Tuesday?

rice and beans