Women of the 2008 Olympics

headcoat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German Gymnast (more of the German team @ http://lessclothes.com/client/posts/p-159-the-germans-win )

30571-3.jpg

This woman is a mudder-fucking judoist. She can put me in a kesa-gatame and transfer it into a kuzure kami shiho gatame any day, if you get my drift pray tell mayhaps if I may be so bold.

And Kodiak, be honest. Did that post earn you your first pos rep?

semi-busted grill....

you shoulda left out the final photo.

I concur. The last photo removes her from the same classification as the majority of the athletes in this thread.

And like I've said in other olympics threads... The polish womens volleyball team ftw!

Highly bngable!!

Hopefully the Olympics don't come to Chicago. It'd be really splendid if Daley destroyed the last beautiful greenspace on the South Side for the good of the North Side and the Northern suburbs.

I was drunk with some friends at this college bar in miami on saturday and they had the olympics on. It was Womens Weightlifting and all the guys at the bar were just hooting and yelling obscene things about the fat girls lifting. Booing the shit out of girls who failed and yelling out things they would do to them. There was 1 fat chick in the joint in the corner of the room and she looked really uncomfortable. But i guess the plus side for her, is that some drunk guy might be caught up in the excitement and take her home.