7 pairs of denim for sale (Samurai, Dior, 45rpm, Levis, Lee etc)

kit714

Hello sufu :), its me again. I have 7 pairs of jeans that i need to sell. I've sold more than 20 items here in sufu and a perfect yahoo auction feedback: chungwaikit714. All prices include shipping within North America, add $10 for international shipping. Payment must be made via Paypal with confirmed addresses only. No exception. Pls check Dior thread for Dior sizing recommendations. Don't hesitate Pls PM me for inquiries or pm me your paypal address for purchase and i will hit you back with invoice. Thanks for looking

Samurai 510xx W30: SOLD

Dior MIJ indigo raw 21cm SOLD

Dior MII grey distressed 21 cm W28 :SOLD

45 rpm aihiko W31 : SOLD

Next up is the Levis N3BP washed model W30 (true waist 30), most of you may not know anything about this model. But i m sure ppl who are from Asia know about the hype of the N3BP back few years ago. These were designed with wider back pockets that is attached to the side seam with hand painted arcuates, tab, and tag (shown in the pic). Rip at the bottom hem, condition 7/10. $50 shipped. Fit pic will be posted later

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

Next up, Underground black washed jeans W32 (real waist 32.5). Great details with studs in the front pocket, clawmarks on the left thigh, and natural washed effect with a grudge feel to it. Great for ppl who are looking for pre-washed black jeans with great details and slim cutting. Worn these for 4 days, condition 9.5/10. $50 cad shipped.

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Last up is a pair of Lees (w34), actual waist 33. These were worn for many years and i don't know what the model is. Loose regular cutting like the 55-501 with zip fly and stitch arcuates (most of the stitching came off). The wash is beautiful with a very very vintage feel to them. There is a hole at the back on the left side shown in the pic. $ 50 cad shipped.

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

• 3 weeks later...