Levi's sues the hell out of japanese Repro companies only to use them for their own??

mattology

Guest doubletap

wow. fucking lurking ass levi reps... wouldn't really bother me if they didn't act like such bitches.

i'm sure their lawyer team is on point tho.

Given that Kiya put us on the tip a month ago saying it was embarrassing as shit it looks more likely it was used without permission. It seems highly unlikely SidLo would let this happen willingly given that he actually likes denim, likes Flathead, doesn't seem to like Levi's, and, uh, probably wouldn't let Levi's use Flathead photos that tons of the SuFu (and hence denim) community would recognize.

But I'd still like Cotton's questionairre filled out. Like others have said, while Levi's would probably still be responsible overall, they may have used an independent agency for it.

homie should get one of those 'advertise on daytime t.v, if you dont win you dont pay' lawyers. nothing to lose.

when i first saw this i couldnt put 2 and 2 together fast enough. i just assumed that it was a new wash for teh lvc line based on the way sid's jeans faded. i was wrong. lets see how this turns out.

I see. the "levi's incident". well looks like as usual, someone beat me to it

Not really. Kiya just mentioned it being very embarrassing for Levi's but couldn't get into details (IIRC). But yes, The Denim Overlord (Cotton) has posed some questions for you on page 2. Please see.

NEVERTHELESS, this is an embarrassing episode for the denim giant. One that superfuturians the world over won't soon forget. First they came for the tabs, then they came for the arcs, then they came for our sidneyro.... stand up, my denim brethren. WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS ASSAULT ON OUR BLOODLINE SITTING DOWN!

LIKE A THUMB WHEN STRUCK BY A HAMMER, THE PAIN IS NOT RELIEVED WHEN THE HAMMER'S CONTACT DISCONTINUES, BUT IT LINGERS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. IT CAN ONLY BE SOOTHED WITH FREE BUCKLEBACK JEANS OF THE RAW PERSUASION! AND BUNKHOUSE PULLOVER SHIRTS!!!

NEVERTHELESS, this is an embarrassing episode for the denim giant. One that superfuturians the world over won't soon forget. First they came for the tabs, then they came for the arcs, then they came for our sidneyro.... stand up, my denim brethren. WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS ASSAULT ON OUR BLOODLINE SITTING DOWN!

LIKE A THUMB WHEN STRUCK BY A HAMMER, THE PAIN IS NOT RELIEVED WHEN THE HAMMER'S CONTACT DISCONTINUES, BUT IT LINGERS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. IT CAN ONLY BE SOOTHED WITH FREE BUCKLEBACK JEANS OF THE RAW PERSUASION! AND BUNKHOUSE PULLOVER SHIRTS!!!

i imagine you looking like this when you said that

herman_li-12462.jpg

(very fast powermetal and stuff)