What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

I love that show. I lived down the block from a diner that was featured on the show actually.

Thing is, the diner sucks. The prices are rapeeee, food is shit, I can't imagine anyone praising it and the customers there at the time of filming don't even look like they'd go there normally.

It's typically just a hang out spot for drunk college kids to go after a party (like myself).

I know one of the girls that works there actually, and she even says the place is garbage, and after they were featured on the show the boss started becoming more of a cocky asshole.

So for now on I just take whatever's recommended on that show with a grain of salt.

FUN FACT : Right across the street is a diner that is way cheaper and TONS better, so if you're ever in the buffalo area visit AMYS PLACE for good food!

Yeah, there's a place around here (still in San Diego) that he did the usual 'i am amazed by the food' thing that is seriously just bad. Worst sandwiches around - however, the clientele was correct in that it's exclusively people over 70 who have been going since it opened in like 1945.