midnight

Dior Homme Denim

Im selling size 29 MIJ clawmarks in perfect condition. Message me with your best offer if your interested

Does Dior Denim get washed differently? or is it the same as APC? [soak inside out in water and a little woolite black, rise, hang dry.] Thanks.

Does Dior Denim get washed differently? or is it the same as APC? [soak inside out in water and a little woolite black, rise, hang dry.] Thanks.

Its really however you want to wash your jeans. The fact that APC apparently has an exact way they tell you to wash their jeans is a little funny to me.

You can do that, or you can hand wash them, or you can throw them in the washer and let them do their thing man. Theyre jeans. Worry about them less and wear them more.

tumblr_miyfk5Tayy1r8lkoto1_500.jpg

just picked up some 17.5 mij in a 29. I am very pleased with the fit. Next to them are my apc petit standards (28) at 3 years and one motorcycle crash/one wash.

please let me know if anyone is selling raw/black 19cm in size 31 thanks

anyone see this seasons jakes how do they look

looking for some silmane era clawmarks in a size 29, preferably black

feel free to pm

Edited by kidclark.

yes they are real

Also, I am selling size 30 17.5 Work A Day in almost new condition. PM me if interested. Also, I am selling black waxed corduroys. The cords are called shot in the dark I believe but I could be wrong. I will post pics soon.

It's been forever, I used to be the one answering sizing/authenticity questions 24/7 up in this thread. Came to post my final pics of the pair I posted almost 5 years ago. The holes in just became too much, started a new pair yesterday:

vPV1uYth.jpg?1

and the back:

yc3zxNDh.jpg?1

And to the guy above me, those are real.

If anyone has any idea how to patch those up, would be appreciated. I think they're too dead though.

Are both raw indigo and raw black MIJ 17.5cm jeans still in production? looking to buy both. if any of the members planning to sell both in size 30, hit me up.

anyone want to sell their DH sz 32 MIJ/MII?

holler at me

Can anybody tell me if these are authentic?

Everything else seems to check out, but the top clip seems to be different than everybody else's.

The third picture is blurry but it's the hook and says "Permex * YKK * YSF"

Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I decided I'm just gonna return them.

Edited by shuuto9

rimg1077.jpg

Dior Homme MII, worn 2 or 3 times by week since i bought it in january, never washed.

Indigo NC, black 19cm. Both 2-3+ years old, probably have worn the 19cm more though. I think both have 2 washes, stopped keeping track long ago.

akCfhwI.jpg

OTNKocJ.jpg

Hello, I have a rather large thigh compared to my waist (29-30), so I am confused as to what size I should get.

Previously, I had a pair of petit standards tagged 29 and after two soaks the thighs were too squeezing the life out of my quads.

please help!