Dior Homme Denim

midnight

thigh and groin area is too tight, you can see your cock. the calves look fine, but as you say your thigh looks like they are extra large compared to the rest of your waist and calves.

Really though? Even on the right?

It's coming up so I'm gonna go there; for the purposes of the photo I put it straight up, rather than to a side, so you're not seeing it if you're seeing it to a side.

And all the comments that say they are too tight - I myself said it was too tight; the question is whether after, lets say, a month of wear, they'll be stretched out enough to be reasonable.

Aside from that, thanks for any and all of the comments.

Really though? Even on the right?

ESPECIALLY on the right

Size up, seriously. The lower leg looks good, but as you have said, your thighs etc are too big relative to waist size.

I can fit into size 27 DH without much of a problem, but it just looks too squeezed in there which really is not a good look. I think people took the sizing down thing on DH way too far at some point and kinda skewed what is 'normal'

Having your entire package clearly visible is just not flattering, no matter how ill the stacks are or how great it looks below the knee.

Hey, quick update... I posted about 6 days ago with new jeans that I was worried were too tight, well this a pic with about 6 days of stretching, and I think they might actually turn out fine..

What do you think, are the jeans keep-able?

6days.jpg

before on left / after on right

I'm not saying, by the way, that they're not too tight still, or done at all.. It's supposed to be an update to get opinions on whether it is worth keeping the jeans, hoping for enough stretch - opinions would much appreciated.

EDIT: And yea, I destroyed my mirror. Quite a shame.

ROFL DUDE I can even see your COCK, how many size down did you do? 3 from true size?

LOL :D

size up one? I wear 32 on ksubi pre-washed and wear 30 on dior denims, which size should I wear on pre-washed dior?

Srsly I have no idea w/ the washed dior denims

I am looking to buy a black pair of dior. What size and style i should buy

i am a 30 in APC ns

man srsly look at page 1 first before you post, which type are you looking after? RAW ones or the pre-washed ones?

imo the sizing has almost the same type w/ APC for RAW denims

sorry for not reading i am looking for a black raw

MIJ or MII? Fyi MIJ esp. the black color one runs slightly tighter than the MII ones. The 21,19,17cm don't have anything to do w/ the sizing of waist etc. so don't bother w/ the cut.

Quick question (and yes, I tried search, but it's fucked), before now I've only seen raws with "Made in Japan" or "Made in Italy" on the inner tag, but I just got a pair that says "Made in Maroc".

What's that all about? They look / feel just like my MIJs.

Thanks.

The Brut's they used to sell on Eluxury were made in morrocco too. I personally dont even like the quality of the MII(too thin) I prefer MIJ, Ive had 3 pairs of MII rip, amd havent had any MIJ's rip, and I wear those more.

Hi guys

I was just wondering if the cut of black and indigo MII raws are alike?

I have a pair of black MIJ's and pair of indigo MII's and I really like the cut on those MII's better. The MIJ's are a bit too tight, especially the calves.

So I'm thinking of getting a pair of raw black MII's and maybe selling those MIJ's.

Cheers