Dior Homme Denim

midnight

not my pair, i take no responsibility for the butchery!

but to be honest, i've had a pair of dust in my size before with full inseam, and didn't like the look of stacks with this particular denim/wash. i think this pair looks better worn cuffed or cropped.

there is a lighter version of dust like the pair jude law was seen in that looks good with stacks, but not this darker variation.

anyways, that pair already sold within like 30 minutes of me "listing" it :D

sizing question regarding the 2011 17.5 Jakes. Would I get the same size as the SS 08 19cm UMCs? Also did anyone else notice that the SS08 UMCs felt a little large? I also have the soulmates and day after day, and both jeans of the same size are a tighter fit then the SS08 UMCs

^ This is bad, outdated advice. The sizing of Diors varies hugely from season to season, wash to wash. My normal size in 19cm raws is 29cm but I just picked up some washed 19cms from the new season and I had to size down to 28 for the same fit.

Hi guy , i am selling a pair of Ink me in 32 size 625 usd shipped

drop me a line [email protected]

it is on ebay here

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIOR-HOMME-INK-ME-jeans-Japan-made-BNWT-size-32-/170668228317?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item27bc9e7edd#ht_500wt_1156

I'm the guy that bought these off you... thanks again, I'm looking forward to receiving them! Nice to see you on SUFU.

If anyone has 28 MIJ indigo raws in good condition and is looking to size up to 29 PM me.

EDIT: Eh, I might just keep them. Seems like they won't stretch anymore. The fit looks fine from the side and back but the thighs are slightly baggy from the front - everything besides the thighs fit fine. Maybe a hot soak to try and tighten them up a bit?

dior2.png

i suggest sizing down, seems like its awfully baggy.