Dior Homme Denim

midnight

and also 1 more thing if you can only get 1, which 1 will you get UMC 09 17.5 cm or Jakes 09?

as was said before the wash on them is very similar, but the umc have some white paint splattered on the legs and really nice red paint marks near the thigh that make them very unique and immediately identifiable. if you want some close up shots of the detailing i would be more than happy to provide you with them. on the other hand the jakes are just the perfect washed jeans imo, and one of my all time favs, and the cut on them is great as well. i would just get both.

I just like like 08 and 07 umc much more. I'm still in the hunt for a umc07. Actually, the white splatter is a little too much, plus they should get rid of the stretch for the next reissue. Nevertheless, they're a nice pair of course, I owned it myself.

I don't really agree there ... PS for one is like way slimmer than 19cms ...

I think that depends on how you size, but I'm not 100% sure of the measurements for either cause no one can seem to agree on it. Still, I definitely say that the NC are nothing like the 19cm, and the PS aren't really like 17.5cm, and that seems to be a common misconception.

Guest eugen eugen

i want to buy some black raws. do they fit , stretch and feel the same as my dior mij indigo raws? i wear 30 , should i go with 30 for blacks? my 30s are a little loose after 3 month, would a 29 black work. my true waist is 32.

can someone post measurement on black raws in 29 and 30?

Why do people size up 1 on the 19cms from the New Cures? I just recieved my 19cms and they are much bigger than the same size NCs. I'm going to have to size down on my 19cms...

i know you size up one but that's only for ns. i dunno about the difference between 19cm/ns and new cures. are you saying that new standards and new cures have the same sizing then

This thread has a lot of talking, and not many pictures. I wanna see some faded raw diors, looked through 30 pages, don't want to look through many more. Anyone want to point my in the right direction, page number maybe?