Sign in to follow this  
almondcrush

Is A Stolen Woman Wifeable?

i cheated on every gf i ever had with my wife, which lead me to believe that as she was the only constant, i'd better marry her.

i cheated on every gf i ever had with my wife, which lead me to believe that as she was the only constant, i'd better marry her.

that's hilarious

a stolen woman is wifeable in maybe 1 out of 100 instances. well actually it depends on if she is cheating on a boyfriend with you or on a husband. if it is just cheating on a boyfriend, then maybe you have a 1 in 75 shot. there is a huge difference between dating and marriage.

basically if it seems to you that her boyfriend or husband is an ok guy, then definitely not wife material. but if she is somehow trapped in a shitty relationship with an abusive prick, then she may have the capacity to be loyal and faithful to you, but she probably also has lots of baggage, so still better steer clear...

leopards don't change their spots

once a cheater, always will be

Women will always cheat... it's your job to control them, and shape them so they will only love/serve no one but you!

this question has no easy answer.

is she a dirty ass slag that has a history of cheating?

or, did you meet this girl and hit it off amazingly, develop an emotional connection with her, and then, naturally, she cheated on her bf with you at some point?

honestly, i have never kopped when a bitch was involved. i'm too possessive.

i need a woman to be a couple of months dick-free before i'd hit it. let the stink wear off.

imo , what goes around comes around . if she cheats you for another man , she will do the same to you again . still , a stolen woman is best for a good shag . nothing else

Only if you have the big-balls confidence of a man who realizes his superiority to her above all other men.

Apparently, you do not possess this necessary trait.

think of it from your own perspective.. have you cheated on a mrs before? if so, would you do it again? i have and i know i would.

girls are probably no different.

What is a stolen woman? Are we talking about being the cabana boy and her leaving her husband and running off with you or is this on some rape of the sabine tip?