Photoshop request for my website. Cash prizes.

AgentJ

this fool shouldn't have played with our money

he got what he deserved hun

still there was no moneyz at his place

his family owe us $10

did you just call me hun? I guess that's ok, sweetie. Please don't hunt down and kill AgentJ btw, I was just kidding. His e-peen just turned green for the first time this week, it's like a Private First Class being slaughtered before he gets his boots laced up.

did you just call me hun? I guess that's ok, sweetie. Please don't hunt down and kill AgentJ btw, I was just kidding. His e-peen just turned green for the first time this week, it's like a Private First Class being slaughtered before he gets his boots laced up.

actually... i just urbandictionnarised the word "hun", and found out it was a short for honey. ooops. i didn't mean to call you honey. i was using hun like an onomatopeia. i'll be careful with that one next time.

it's okay, XY didn't have any ammo and the house was already full of cops. i'll let his e-peen grow peacefuly.

i'll let operationjake start the class action suit, and take part eventually.

The money is going to Kunk, and if any of you have a problem with that, Kunk will probably smash your insignificant bodies.

My epeen grows in harmony. Thanks dismal and freecat :P

operation jake - Your case will never hold up in court

Just Another XY - Dont quit your job as a biologist :)

I want to neg you but you're probably right. Plus I want to +rep you for being green again. yay for success stories :)

Oh and kunk could probably smash all of sufu in one go, unless we roll up katamari style and take him down.

NA NAAAAAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAAAAA BUM DUM DUM DU DU DUMMMMMM

Edit: on second thought:

reputation_neg.gifPhotoshop request for... 07-28-2008 10:22 PM AgentJ FUCK YOU NIGGA. DONT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

I want to neg you but you're probably right. Plus I want to +rep you for being green again. yay for success stories :)

Oh and kunk could probably smash all of sufu in one go, unless we roll up katamari style and take him down.

NA NAAAAAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAAAAA BUM DUM DUM DU DU DUMMMMMM

Edit: on second thought:

You negged me first :(

reputation_neg.gifPhotoshop request for... 07-28-2008 08:16 AM Just Another XY NIGGA MY TEN DOLLA

Lets hug and be friends.

U had to look that up????

yeah. it'd be a shame if english was my mother tongue, though it's not. I heard that word on movies but it didn't ring a bell when i wrote it on the first place.

You negged me first :(

reputation_neg.gifPhotoshop request for... 07-28-2008 08:16 AM Just Another XY NIGGA MY TEN DOLLA

Lets hug and be friends.

ok. can i borrow 10 dolla tho? pay you back next week (year)