what song is currently stuck in your head? (youtube friendly)

cyberPUNK

Ah you're jewish?, not me, the kids won't ever be real jews.

History is good for me, you know that's what I studied in college :rolleyes:. We're gonna go in the forest, and make a little camp. we'll lay down next to the lake and fall asleep to the sound of the birds and the wind whistling through the trees.

I dont really blame anybody, it's just common stupidity. not stupidity. but you know how easy it's to brainwash a kid. Everybody in general, just look at the society. People want to be famous, they want their 5 minutes of fame, that's why they want to be on TV, they feel like it's gonna give them something more, maybe a reason to live your boring life?

Wanting to be famous and being lazy, the kids want something accessible. They don't want to make effort to get their music. I remember, back in the days, looking for some album during months... But they want their music now, and they want people to like it, that's the difference. They want to feel part of the society, so they want their choice and taste to be accepted. and they want money.

so you make music that you can put on radio...

Discovery is great, but I gotta get my A&E/History channel time in as well. Can't mess with those. We can discuss times passed that we never were there for and reminisce as if we were, and plan to backpack across Europe, but instead go hiking in the local nature preserve. It will be beautiful.

Gotta raise the kids Jewish though.

I don't blame MTV as much as I blame Hot Topic and Myspace. Kids these days are overstimulated and made to feel as if they can be rockstars, not that they have to earn it. I feel like thats the difference with kids who are growing up now, they get everything on a plate for them. Napster was already dead by the time we were downloading, so we still had to go out and get CD's and tapes from the local venues of the band we saw the night before. I remember getting a Bouncing Souls/Left Over Crack live split RCA tape and playing it till the machine ate it. That was how it originally was. Now kids have their iPod's and their goddamn torrents and we can't keep up. Anti-Flag is Rancid for today's 6-8th graders. There is no street punk anymore, its just glossy afterglow of what was a legitimate yearning (to be a real street rat punk mofo) back in the day, Unity spikes and all. It's a shame what's happened.

Ah you're jewish?, not me, the kids won't ever be real jews.

History is good for me, you know that's what I studied in college :rolleyes:. We're gonna go in the forest, and make a little camp. we'll lay down next to the lake and fall asleep to the sound of the birds and the wind whistling through the trees.

I dont really blame anybody, it's just common stupidity. not stupidity. but you know how easy it's to brainwash a kid. Everybody in general, just look at the society. People want to be famous, they want their 5 minutes of fame, that's why they want to be on TV, they feel like it's gonna give them something more, maybe a reason to live your boring life?

Wanting to be famous and being lazy, the kids want something accessible. They don't want to make effort to get their music. I remember, back in the days, looking for some album during months... But they want their music now, and they want people to like it, that's the difference. They want to feel part of the society, so they want their choice and taste to be accepted. and they want money.

so you make music that you can put on radio...

I'm studying history as well... it's a match made in heaven, we can bore each other to death discussing the intersection of Dickens and Marx and he differing views on unionization during the Industrial Age... hot. We can also make bird-call recordings and sell them at the local nature shoppe.

Why have we gotten so has-beenish? I bet kids coming up these days look at us and think we're lame cause we still spin CD's and it takes us more than 5 minutes to figure out an iPhone.

bahhahaha, we're both nearly or are two decades old, wtf do we know.

I know we ARE getting married though. That I'm sure of.

I'd also like to discuss the influence of different religions/ believes on different cultures. Trying to understand their way to see things, to understand them. Or I can also paint in the garden while you fix the car...

I'm not that bad with technology, I'm still young. But I feel old when I see the way things are sometimes, these days. Things seem to get worst so fast...

I'd also like to discuss the influence of different religions/ believes on different cultures. Trying to understand their way to see things, to understand them. Or I can also paint in the garden while you fix the car...

I'm not that bad with technology, I'm still young. But I feel old when I see the way things are sometimes, these days. Things seem to get worst so fast...

I still have a 1st generation iPod and my little sister's friends make fun of me when they see it plugged into an RCA converter into a deck in my room. Its not that I'm bad with technology, I just see the need to replace something that isn't broken, or buy a new thing every time the last one becomes obsolete (despite still working).

I feel like everyone born after 1990 has a built in obsolescence.

i wasnt even wearing my white dress! you fucked up the most beautiful day of my woman's life.

i will never forgive you. the first day of our marriage might also be the beginning of a terror era...

will sign the papers if you feed me and pay the rent

Will do

and I hate white

but I love you.

Let the rein of terror begin...

where my indie dance/electro/neu-rave/disco/house music: we are your friends thread niggas at?

jtnw6gV0gzY

Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. Huh! dig it, ey it can ya...yeayeah. etc etc etc...