Why u would buy these jeans and why

makoxboi

Quote:

I think the best denim is made by Bape. The more money you pay, the better it must be

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Oct 19, 2005 10:30 PM

I don't have statistics to back my answer, but based on my experience I don't think this is the case all the time.

Since everyone is into selvage here, the best bang for the buck is APC.

Quote:

aw cmon, nothing beats BBC selvage denim... all blinged out selvage outseam and all over internal diamond/$/ice cream print, beat that. oh, and dont forget about the ice-cream shaped backpocket, so so cool....

--- Original message by hahnstch on Oct 20, 2005 05:06 AM

I take it that you ain't seen them new UnionBay joints!! Shit is hot fire!!

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

Quote:

Out of these jeans which would u buy and why u would buy it

True Religions?

Seven?

Nudies?

Evisu?

Deisel?

any others u like?

--- Original message by makoxboi on Oct 19, 2005 10:11 PM

true religion - hell no...overpriced ugly crap. I have a friend that wears them and his personal style makes it work but in general I would say STAY AWAY from them

seven - probably not...they have good cuts & washes but they're so ubiquitous, you go out in chicago or new york and everyone will be wearing them

nudies - yes absolutely, wearing them now in fact...a true denim lovers jean with amazing cuts, great in either washed or unwashed and at least in the USA you'll likely be the only one for miles with them

evisu - no, I this brand is way too "hip-hop" which is not my style at all, additionally I've seen some ridiculous designs from them. A giant hype machine, although some of their denim I believe is high quality

diesel - yes, I'd still buy diesel. They have good cuts and washes, they're everywhere but they've been around for awhile and they get some credit for getting me into denim in the first place. So maybe its just a sentimental thing...

Quote:

Out of these jeans which would u buy and why u would buy it

True Religions?

Seven?

Nudies?

Evisu?

Deisel?

any others u like?

--- Original message by makoxboi on Oct 19, 2005 10:11 PM

how about we establish what it is you are looking for in a jean...are you only concerned with the look? Do you want them to be unique? Do you want to fit in with what everyone else is wearing? Do you have a price limit? Lets get to the bottom of this.

I understand the question - what I don't understand is the motivation behind it.

If you're looking for basic info on any of those jeans, there's tons on this forum (hint: use the search button)

Apart from that, why do you need to ppl to tell you what brand of jeans to buy?

Whatever you buy should be basically based on a) fit and B) quality

Edited by triniboy27 on Oct 20, 2005 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:

i think makoxboi is trying to gather some subversive marketing info

--- Original message by shoegal on Oct 20, 2005 09:36 AM

yes, that would make sense, too

--- Original message by tangerine on Oct 20, 2005 09:40 AM

I hope that's what he's doing......because they are endless threads of ppl's opinions on jeans.

Quote:

I love warehouse

I've been wearing it everyday almost two weeks now (work in the garage) and they are still rigid as hell, like the first day I got them, plus they fit perfect

--- Original message by aitsuka on Oct 20, 2005 02:50 PM

ive allways been curious about warehouse, how is the cut, the weight, and the quality?

chwa?