photoshop request

dismalfuture

Could one of you photoshop wizards please photoshop the following truck in gloss black paint, with some gold Old English lettering on the doors, plus a slammed suspension and gold 12-13" Dayton wire rims? Thanks, much appreciated.

0180308097R1.jpg

serious business is what this is, I'd like to add to my request; i'd like a black vinyl canopy added over the bed of the truck if possible, a segmented canopy like those you'd see at a cafe. thanks ORDO

well done, thanks for that.

Could someone delete the logos from the windshield and doors, maybe shave the badge, and add a Mexican flag or maybe some sort of gold Aztec eagle and some old english gibberish in gold on the doors? Plus the gold wire daytons and slammed suspension. TIA

yeah it's a Kia, Bongo 3 I believe. I'd like someone to add a black or red/white/green striped canopy over the bed as well, to emulate a snack truck if possible please.

mass, are you stomping on a dream of mine?

AgentJ, I swear, you were > < this close to getting your first ever positive rep, but I really need daytons and whitewalls on this bitch, with an Aztec eagle on the side. Make it happen.