Fuuma

Describe your style

ghostface killah and barbara streisands lost crack baby boy who grew up to be a world class ballet dancer

i'm going street frute now. at least that's the direction that i'm going for.

Ok, to switch it up a bit, if there is a look that you put together and like, how often do you wear it? would you wear it even the next day or within the same week?

I haven't done that yet but I think I am going to start.

Ok, to switch it up a bit, if there is a look that you put together and like, how often do you wear it? would you wear it even the next day or within the same week?

I haven't done that yet but I think I am going to start.

I wear the same shit quite often, 4 times a week maybe.

exact same items?

yes, or maybe adding substitutions here and there, like wearing the same shirt and switching out the pants etc.

I have that Doug Funny style closet going on. Three pairs of the same shoes, three pairs of the same pants, three different sets of near identical dress shirts/ turtle necks, and four different jackets. I live in about 3 different uniforms when it's cold.

Edit:

A few days a year I wear my bathing suit and a shirt that's shrunk to a point that is no longer decent and I ride my bike around all day looking like an extra from Rosie Perez' aerobics tape and I feel so freeeeeee.

i have no idea anymore. been wearing nothing but jil and mmm after years of raf and some rick. just caught myself in the mirror one day and felt silly. son, i think i'll just kop a few more good suits and wear a suit everyday til summer comes round again.

i'm going street frute now. at least that's the direction that i'm going for.

I think I might be goth frute (or rainbow goth)

man I don't even know

I think I might be goth frute (or rainbow goth)

man I don't even know

lol rainbow goth sounds mad frute. pun intended. :D

i wear the same jeans erryday, and 90% of the time i wear a plain white tee.

represent.

Hustletown Latin lothario falls into a classic Brooks Brothers catalog and emerges with a taste for the finer things, yet can't escape his lifestyle choices and has to balance the steez with the sleaze; does so effortlessly and with an aplomb heretofor never understood.

so I'd like to be

Adebisi (before he changes hats) gets paroled for whatever the fuck reason and joins the army of a new country governed and outfitted by Raf Simons. He's currently on leave but sometimes stills rocks his GI shit.

yo poof, eversince i saw that vid some time ago, i've never stopped swearing and cursing her. what a fucking big embarrassment to the country. worst still, she represented for miss universe. if i see her outside, i'm going to shame her.

haha, i've only seen this video like a few days back, she's such a shame hahahahahaha

yeah, didn't know she was a junkie...