How many days have you gone without a shower?

Guest the BUTTMAN

Guest the BUTTMAN

My record is 7 days,and i have to admit i got off on my disgusting body odour

but my proudest moment was having sex with my gf on the fith ,sixth, and seventh days..and i copped a blowjob on the fifth day

the seventh day was a bit hard to handle,even for me.With the blend of body odour,4 different cheap colognes,deodarant and my own man milk.

I got rid of the gf soon afterwards,as i had lost total respect for the filtyhy slut

Guest the BUTTMAN
first of all, you're not funny anymore. second of all, you need polls with these kind of threads.

you sound like my wife...and if i knew how to create a poll i would

i am a computer illiterate fuck:(

first of all, you're not funny anymore. second of all, you need polls with these kind of threads.

no shit. it was only mildly amusing the first time.

now it feels like the annoying outbursts of some perverted junior high kid, bragging about his conquests in the locker room to the cool kids who know that in reality the little shit has never been anywhere near a real woman.

shock humor sucks when it isn't shocking, just immature and predictable

Guest the BUTTMAN
no shit. it was only mildly amusing the first time.

now it feels like the annoying outbursts of some perverted junior high kid, bragging about his conquests in the locker room to the cool kids who know that in reality the little shit has never been anywhere near a real woman.

shock humor sucks when it isn't shocking, just immature and predictable

but this is the only schtik i have

See: Myiasis. Next time you count the years on your never- washed- raws, remember the hobo, remember the maggots. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM !

hey retard unless your leg is rotting, infected or some other shit, there isn't gonna be any maggots...

Maggots doesn't attack healthy tissue...

fuck... cant neg his ass