dear supermods requests/questions threard

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
I don't know whether or not it was obvious, I was simply saying that they are not all out to get us. SOME of the rules are for our own good just because I would rather there not be racists or homophobes here.

Do you think there should be no rules?

you didn't simply say that they are not alll out to get us. "not all..." implies that you think some might be, or did you just word shit that way to leave yourself an emergency exit?

now you write, "SOME of the rules..." good god man, make up your mind! seriously no offense, but talking to you is like trying to talk to a senile old jew bat at some fuckin miami oldfolks home.

why are you even asking if i think there should be no rules? i never said or implied that. i said the rules involving certain terms should be elaborated on specifically.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Superfuture is a business that makes money (amongst other ways) by selling advertising space on this forum. The more traffic the forum creates the more they can charge for advertising. This encourages the moderators of superfuture to look after the existing members of the site, but also make sure that this site does not isolate any group of people, whether they are potential members or advertisers.

In several countries, (I’d say most of the countries represented here) it is illegal to incite racist beliefs and behaviors.

By seeming to take no action superfutre could potentially be responsible, in the eyes of the law, for facilitating a forum that incites racist beliefs and behavior.

For these reasons it is necessary to have rules in place, regardless how tightly they are enforced.

Some of the rules, in my opinion, are for our own good. That is, I don't agree with all of them but I do like some. They do make all of them in our best interest though, i think. I said "they are not all out to get us" to be dramatic, i really don't think any of them are. Should have been more clear......

Anyway

I ask because you said "how are the rules for our own good? do u have a similar notion when it comes to other rules from other establishments?"

half of that quote is kind of insulting and the other half sort of implies that you don't think the rules are for our own good.

Guest jmatsu
Some of the rules, in my opinion, are for our own good. That is, I don't agree with all of them but I do like some. They do make all of them in our best interest though, i think. I said "they are not all out to get us" to be dramatic, i really don't think any of them are. Should have been more clear......

Anyway

I ask because you said "how are the rules for our own good? do u have a similar notion when it comes to other rules from other establishments?"

half of that quote is kind of insulting and the other half sort of implies that you don't think the rules are for our own good.

the rules are made in the best interst to for those who hold power here. for the sufu machine. don't kid yourself. in the grand scheme of things, like tyro mentioned, this site is a business. the board and various members are somewhat symbiotic though.

it doesn't matter if i think the rules are for my/our "own good." what matters are the rules, how they are explained, and how they are enforced.

for me any hate is hate, but that was the topic at hand. by white supremacy i only mean that the people who have shaped and run 'western' countries are white men, so naturally many ideas and facets of our culture are controlled and accepted by that aspect of our societies.

What about tribal African black societies? Where girls are forcibly circumcised so they cant enjoy sex? Where they slaughter rival tribes over tiny differences in their gene pools to keep their land ethnically pure? Where entire subraces have been wiped out to extinction? Did you know negroes were just a small fraction of the races in Africa? They rose to dominance in western Africa by decimating all the native races there, and driving down the second largest race the Capoids (khoisans).

What about Arab societies where endless blood is shed between members of the SAME race over different interpretations of the Koran? Where women are stoned to death if they have extramarital sex, even if theyre raped.

What about Indian society with its institutionalized caste system, a form of racism so ingrained and accepted in their culture they dont even recognize it as a social injustice? Where the concept of "untouchables" is still alive and strong.

What about Indonesia? Burma? Colombia? Israel? China?

Anyone with even the briefest exposure to world history will know Western white-man society has always been the least racist and most progressive when it comes to "rights". You dont even have to like white people to accept and understand that.

Think of it this way, you're a descendent of non-whites living in a white society, free to publicly criticize it. I wouldnt try that in most non-white nations on earth.

Anyone with even the briefest exposure to world history will know Western white-man society has always been the least racist and most progressive when it comes to "rights".

For serious?

For serious?

You see Iran handing out affirmtive action for Jews and blacks? You see Japan firing executives over accidental racist statements?

Are you white? Try moving to Zimbabwe and starting a nice little farm there. I'm sure Mugabe will be happy for your contribution to the racial diversity of his country.

Anyone with even the briefest exposure to world history will know Western white-man society has always been the least racist and most progressive when it comes to "rights".
You see Iran handing out affirmtive action for Jews and blacks? You see Japan firing executives over accidental racist statements?

Are you white? Try moving to Zimbabwe and starting a nice little farm there. I'm sure Mugabe will be happy for your contribution to the racial diversity of his country.

Headcoat, I like you cause you make me laugh.

My whole deal is this; niggas moding the forums need to take more action against people saying nigga or let me say fag or faggot or faghole or brokeback looking boy, or any other derogatory gay name in the same context without being given an infraction.

Otherwise your just expanding on racism.

Man 7: Yeah, they're gonna have to come up with a new swear word now. Mr. Garrison: Well, they can't use "fag." Because you can't say "fag" unless you're a homosexual. Randy: Really? So we can't say __g? Mr. Garrison: No. See, you got beeped. Man 7: You mean you have to be a __g to say __g? Mr. Garrison: That's right. Jimbo: Hell, that's not fair! I should be able to say "fag." [realizes he wasn't beeped] Randy: ...Hey, you didn't get beeped. Jimbo: Uh oh. Mr. Garrison: Well well well! Guess we learned something new about you, Jimbo, you freakin' fag! You wanna make out or something?

never have i heard the "if you don't like it here give africa a shot" argument so eloquently executed. truth spoken above.

Translation: Go the fuck back to Africa.

Clopek, you sound like an asshole right now.

see, this is oversensitivity and privilege in action. No one is saying Western culture is perfect or devoid of injustices. But currently, its still the most egalitarian and free towards outside races. Bascially no other cultures even attempt to make even a superficial nod towards racial equality.

Have you ever done any traveling to non Western nations outside of tourist spots? Racism is overt and real. To a degree that makes the deep American south look subtle.

Take one example, the muslim immigrants in Western Europe, using the local anti-discrimination laws to cry racism and fight for covering themselves in burqas, silencing cartoons and speech they disagree with, and demanding mosques being built. Do you think they'd allow these sort of shenanigans from white people in Islamic nations in the middle east? You think white people have any legal recourse against the "no foreigners" signs on Japanese bathhouses?

interestingly enough, I was the one translating, dick hole. but when you put it in terms like that, it's not really a racist slant at all...i took a countercultures class a while ago, and after the first 70 minutes of the class i put my hand up and asked "if things are so bad here, why aren't canadians floating to cuba on tires?"

300 people laughed as the good doctor tried to answer.

does racism exist? yes. is racism/prejudice far worse in other parts of the world? fuck yes. if you think western society supports racism above other nations/ideologies, by all means give them a shot.

never will i suggest that if you're black, go back to africa, but if you can't shut up about white oppression, you can try your luck with any of the countries listed above.

edit - I'm certain there will be someone who comes back with "BUT PART OF WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY GOOD IS THAT PPL ARE ALLOWED TO SAY SHIT ABOUT WHATS WRONG WITH IT" to which I would respond "Yes, and I will tell you that I am well within my rights to tell you to go live in a Favella for a year."

if you can't shut up about white oppression, you can try your luck with any of the countries listed above.

i guess working towards "equality" would be out of the question or anything else of that nature (but you probably already think that exists)...or maybe i shouldn't even voice my opinion because as a colored person my words don't even matter in your realm

To tell you the truth, I don't care how racist people are in other countries. I live in America, where racism has been instilled so bad, smug ass crackas tend to believe it doesn't exist because they are not racist, but are reaping the benefits their racist cracka ass ancestors have set up.

i guess working towards "equality" would be out of the question or anything else of that nature (but you probably already think that exists)...or maybe i shouldn't even voice my opinion because as a colored person my words don't even matter in your realm

Or maybe if you read the posts that preceded this one you'd hear a hint of a gleaning of a suggestion that equality is more prevalent in the white-supremacist west than in many other nations.

and you're right, as a colored person you have no opinion. you are the most ignorant fuck on this board, you know that?

To tell you the truth, I don't care how racist people are in other countries. I live in America, where racism has been instilled so bad, smug ass crackas tend to believe it doesn't exist because they are not racist, but are reaping the benefits their racist cracka ass ancestors have set up.

that's racist.

See your past few posts for clarification. I don't think I've ever disputed someone's opionion or the merits of what they have to say based on the color of their skin, and I would expect people to show me the same courtesy. The fact that you actually dropped the word "white supremacist" do describe any racism on this board shows your true colors.

^^ so because there's a small percentage of coloreds here it's okay to be racist?

the reason it's okay to be racist on the site is because it's part of western civilization aka white supremacist culture, so how could it be anything else?

i'm not trying to convince anyone, i'm just stating my beliefs at what i experience all the time on this forum when people make statements like "oh black people always. . ."

it's just a reflection of a larger culture, so what's the point of pretending to play nice

in case you forgot making these statements . . . as though sufu users sit around and make racial generalizations all day long.

"black people always take polaroid shots of themselves in stupid shitty bag dresses..."