dear supermods requests/questions threard

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ so because there's a small percentage of coloreds here it's okay to be racist?

the reason it's okay to be racist on the site is because it's part of western civilization aka white supremacist culture, so how could it be anything else?

correct me if i'm wrong, but hasn't the term 'colored' been considered derogatory for like forty years?

^^ so because there's a small percentage of coloreds here it's okay to be racist?

the reason it's okay to be racist on the site is because it's part of western civilization aka white supremacist culture, so how could it be anything else?

I think the Mods realize that this perceived 'harmless use' of racial slurs could be a gateway to to actual racism which - at worst - could result in physical manifestations of racism. One day you're saying "yo nigga dat shit be fail" the next day you're lynching a black man in Central Park (10000000000000000).

No seriously though that race card was tossed in out of nowhere. Your spurious logic will convince exactly zero people outside of The Nation that this forum is indicative of some convivial 'white-supremacist establishment'. Please try again.

i'm not trying to convince anyone, i'm just stating my beliefs at what i experience all the time on this forum when people make statements like "oh black people always. . ."

it's just a reflection of a larger culture, so what's the point of pretending to play nice

this is fucking ridiculous. the forum is like 98% asian, first of all...second of all, considering western civilization a "white supremecist" culture is almost as offensive as bandying about "nigger" all the time.

neg repped.

how come you didn't fill this post with the curses you brandished in my little piece of neg rep?

^^ it was ok, not even close to as funny as the first one.

Coco - let me get this straight. I'm the man, "whitey". And you guys are the victims of a tyrannical, racist, suppresive society?

Man that sucks, I'm gonna talk to some people and try and straighten this thing out

i'm not trying to convince anyone, i'm just stating my beliefs at what i experience all the time on this forum when people make statements like "oh black people always. . ."

it's just a reflection of a larger culture, so what's the point of pretending to play nice

I'm not saying there isn't "racism" on the forum I'm just saying that doesn't necessarily make it a product of white supremacy.

Sure, people say "black people always..." but they also say

"white people always..."

"asian people always...."

"bitches always..."

I think you're flattering yourself if you assume you or black people are the only target of hate.

ive got to say, a lot of you are fucking dunces who need lessons in basic grammar and syntax and idiom.

when she called western culture white supremacist, she didnt fucking mean like KKK NAZI LET'S BURN ALL THE NIGGERS. her statement merely indicated that western culture, on the whole, is a white-dominated culture.

and it is.

so all you retards that immediately get scared and offended and defensive when someone dares mention that sort of thing should really get the fuck up off your little

high horse. thanks.

coco - who cares? because i didn't feel like it. you've exposed yourself as some kind of racial nut.

I have a question - how come your grammar is so horrible?

"i'm just stating my beliefs at what i experience all the time on this forum when people make statements like "oh black people always..."

what the hell are you trying to say? you're stating your beliefs at your experiences? what?!

i dont think anyone makes statements like "oh, black people always..." on here, generally racism is relegated to statements like "DAT NIGGAS KRAZY" or "NIGGA PLEASE"...

are you talking about your beliefs in general, and then relating them to real life experiences? or are you talking about your beliefs that all people from western civilization are white supremacists, and that this forum reflects that?

either way, i'm sure you're an asshole.

omc - if anyone needs a lesson in communication, I'd think it's coco . . . saying "western civilization is equivocal to white supremacism" is a different statement than "white ideals tend to dominate western society"

for me any hate is hate, but that was the topic at hand. by white supremacy i only mean that the people who have shaped and run 'western' countries are white men, so naturally many ideas and facets of our culture are controlled and accepted by that aspect of our societies.

Originally Posted by Handlethevibe viewpost.gif

Overall, was pretty amazing, aside from all the black people, like usual, screaming out "OH SHIT NIGGA" whenever anything happened,

for me any hate is hate, but that was the topic at hand. by white supremacy i only mean that the people who have shaped and run 'western' countries are white men, so naturally many ideas and facets of our culture are controlled and accepted by that aspect of our societies.

I agree with you that we live in a culture that was/is shaped and arguably was/is still run by white people. I just don't necessarily follow your logic that sufu...

because it's part of western civilization aka white supremacist culture, so how could it be anything else?

Just because a culture is shaped by white people--even racist white people--doesn't mean every thing within that culture is therefore necessarily racist.

And I wasn't trying to sound defensive/call you out, just wanted you to clarify what you meant.

yeah it's cool, i meant that sufu is just a small group of people whose societies share many commonalities...which is why it is inevitable for there to be prejudice occurring on here, even if it is mostly unknown to the people who make their comments

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu i really don't think they (the mods) want to make rules, they just don't want people saying offensive words.... and they also probably dont want to make up a list of things u can't say. They are forced (I guess) to make the rules.. so they can legitimately get rid of bad people. And most of the time they don't even enforce this rule (? as far as i know) so I don't even see why it's such a problem. I would actually be more interested in seeing the "no politics/religion" rule done away with. imo that one is not so much in our best interest.

it's about the perception of "offensive words." what words do you think are offensive? do you think your list would be exactly 100% the same as the mods? i doubt it would even match 80% of mine. what i'm saying is that why not be specific about what they don't think members should say? i think it would be interesting, if not amusing to see the list they/he comes up with.

you don't think mods want to make rules? so what? this is irrelavent.

" And most of the time they don't even enforce this rule (? as far as i know) so I don't even see why it's such a problem."

they might not enforce the rule all the time, because it is impossible. there's also politics involved up in this motherfucker. why do you think there is a snitch/rat-on funtion??

Guest jmatsu
also im not sure what the question is here but, it takes legitimately overt racism/homophobia/etc to get axed. this has happened quite a few times.

anything else isn't sanctioned or officiated over by the WHITE MANS that run

the site, nor even THIS BROWN ONE. so stop talking like we sit around watching

what you say like hawks. that's bullshit.

omc,

the statments made by supermods is kinda differenet from your's. he simply stated that various members have addopted "offensive" racial/ethnic slurs. anyway if your word is bond, and this word/bond prepresents superfuture law, than i am somewhat satisfied.

i do think it would help if supermods gave us a list. i am definitely sure that his perception of "offensive" terms vs. that or your's and mine would be different. a couple mods don't know the streets and street venacular yet seem to wanna judge it.

i never once thought that the sufu staff collectively sits around waiting for members to say tit or tat. i'd say it's maybe one or two indviduals tops who are a little overzealous at times, this is a minor irritation.

you don't think mods want to make rules? so what? this is irrelavent.
well, I just think it should be kept in mind that they are only human and in general it seems like they enforce rules for our own good.. not for their enjoyment. I do think if they wanted to they could enforce them very strictly (see The Fashion Spot).

but i do agree that the more precise the rules are, the better. As they are right now (if they were enforced) most of superfuture would be banned....

here are the rules..

- threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be moved to the according forum or to 'supertrash', or deleted.

- posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, racist, sexist, homophobic, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

- strong personal attacks are not tolerated in any part of the forum.

- all posts containing political or religious comments will be deleted. supertalk has a diverse international membership and any political or religious discussions tend to degenerate quickly so are strictly off limits...

- use simple common sense when posting and don't be a jerk. keep in mind that miscommunication occurs often on internet forums.

coco if barack wins will you shut up? because if so i'll call up my white bros and make it happen.

Don't do it. I read somewhere on the internets that he's a terrorist

Guest jmatsu
well, I just think it should be kept in mind that they are only human and in general it seems like they enforce rules for our own good.. not for their enjoyment. I do think if they wanted to they could enforce them very strictly (see The Fashion Spot).

but i do agree that the more precise the rules are, the better. As they are right now (if they were enforced) most of superfuture would be banned....

here are the rules..

how are the rules for our own good? do u have a similar notion when it comes to other rules from other establishments? i don't even understand your motivation for actually commenting in this thread, because the rhetoric that you are spouting is just so obvious that its practially an insult to everyone's intelligence.

"i think it should be kept in mind that they are only human..." LOL.