Allen Edmonds Dress Shoes Alden Plaza Wingtips

tmadd

Four of these I picked up for 150 each at Nordstrom Rack...the Saddle Shoes I won on ebay. I picked these up because I considered them great deals on dress shoes that i was sure I would need in the future....unfortunately I never wear them, at all. I have worn the tan wholecuts (fairfax) to 3 weddings, I wore the brown split toes (Seneca) to class maybe 3 times and I haven't worth the black wingtips (Birmingham) they are brand new with the exception of a leather conditioning and polish job. I haven't worn the Saddle Shoes (Polo) since I won them on ebay. They all have leather soles and rubber heels. The sizes and prices are as follows:

Polo-7.5C $50 + Shipping (these have a lot more wear than the other shoes, but not done by me.

Seneca-7E- $75 +Shipping These were worn maybe 3 times, but the leather is gorgeous and if polished and upkept well these will develop some pretty amazing patina over the years.

Fairfax 7D $75 + Shipping These are gorgeous and are only going to get better with age and wear.

Birmingham-7D $75+Shipping Unworn and slick looking...can't beat 75 bucks for a pair of brand new well crafted American made shoes.

I will sell all 4 for $200 shipped, a great deal to build on your dress shoe collection

Tyler

[email protected]

DSCN0031.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They fit like sevens, depending on what sevens you are talking about. They fit me pretty similar to an Alden on the Plaza or TruBalance last in a 7, maybe a little roomier, with the exceptions of the C width which is a little more snug.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to everyone I was in and out of contact with...my internet access was patchy there for awhile because of my move...things are solid now though. These will be on ebay in a couple hours, but I would still rather sell them here...hit me up asap if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...