which one of you dirty little fucks wants to take a peep into the forbidden north?

Gouf

http://www.vbs.tv/shows.php?show=1442318652&source=sc

I REFUSE TO EMBED VIDEOS.

Theres like 6 episodes, each showcasing what the hell is really inside north korea. This sheds light on how koreans act naturally.. fully brainwashed and fully capable of putting on shows that rival both miley cyrus and those has beens at epcot combined.

i kind of refuse to watch more crap from Vice travel. They basically go to the most exciting areas of the world and make it boring, if that is at all possible

Wow, and who cares what you think?

Uhm, basically if you easily want to see some detailed glimpses of how backwards and ridiculous north korea is (and I'm guessing most people would since no one in the free world is technically allowed to see it) then take a chance and watch the videos that just happen to be from Vice travel.

If not then go fuck yourself

Wow, and who cares what you think?

Uhm, basically if you easily want to see some detailed glimpses of how backwards and ridiculous north korea is (and I'm guessing most people would since no one in the free world is technically allowed to see it) then take a chance and watch the videos that just happen to be from Vice travel.

Umm. You can check it out first hand if you want and you're not American.

Umm. You can check it out first hand if you want and you're not American.

Umm. Ok then you can either go bribe some china guy to get into desolate ass north korea or can stop hating and watch these videos for free.

its up to you big shot

mmm what do you think will happen to n. korea after kim jong il dies? whos the supposed "next in line"? if i recall correctly kim jong il doesnt have kids

my friends grandpa is a north korean who managed to come as a refugee. his hands are all messed up cause he was caught once by miliatary personnel and they interrogated him for answers. (they removed his fingernails and such)

What? North Korea is bad? Really? I had no idea!

Well im sure the moment his power weakens shit is gonna hit the fan and there will be some sort of reconstruction although apparently theyv basically ruined their ecosystem

It's really not that detailed, investigative, or even profound. There are plenty more revealing travelogues of NK published.

And, yea, I did watch all 14 parts of that mess.

Links or it didn't happen

also, like he said it wasn't like he was allowed anywhere else other than the tour

I've seen another documentary, but it wasn't more revealing than this

I'd like to know more about their government

things only the CIA could know?

whats more to know? Theyre puppets in his play house. Millions of people live for one guy that somehow duped them all into being toys. Shit is sad