Balla powder

sybaritical

Product Description

Balla Powder for Men is the ideal anti-chafing and anti-wetness solution for clammy sacks. Guaranteed to prevent the dreaded "bat wing" syndrome, Balla Powder for Men is lightly scented with a masculine fragrance, for anyone else who plans to work in your close quarters. Can be sprinkled into your fudgies for all-day-long comfort and dryness. A fabulous post-workout treatment, Balla Powder for Men can also be used between your cheeks, as well as on fetid feet and aromatic armpits.

40 of 44 people found the following review helpful:

stars-5-0._V47081849_.gifI Have A Ball With This Stuff, April 18, 2007

By Stanley Runk "Runkdapunk" (Camp North Pines) - See all my reviews

c7y_badge_tr_6._V47081619_.gif

I tell ya folks, my scrotum has never smelled so good. I think we can all agree that nothing's worse than a wet, smelly, grimy sack. My wife's always telling me that one whiff of the foul thing could knock the Terminator off of a manure truck. Well, thanks to this Balla stuff, I've got my act together. I just dump on a nice, heapin' helping and work it into a nice paste, and I'm as clean and soft as a spring breeze. The wife digs it too. Sometimes I plop my ol' fella onto the dining room table just to freshen the room up a bit. A great investment, I highly recommend buying it. You'd have to be NUTS not to.

I tell ya folks, my scrotum has never smelled so good. I think we can all agree that nothing's worse than a wet, smelly, grimy sack. My wife's always telling me that one whiff of the foul thing could knock the Terminator off of a manure truck. Well, thanks to this Balla stuff, I've got my act together. I just dump on a nice, heapin' helping and work it into a nice paste, and I'm as clean and soft as a spring breeze. The wife digs it too. Sometimes I plop my ol' fella onto the dining room table just to freshen the room up a bit. A great investment, I highly recommend buying it. You'd have to be NUTS not to.

lulz specially at the dining room table part.

ahahaha!

ROFL LMAO jesus christ man im dying in my office right now... hahaha

"I just dump on a nice, heapin' helping and work it into a nice paste"

I lol'ed the most at that haha