FS: Carpe Diem boots sz 45

carpe1.jpg

carpe2.jpg

carpe3.jpg

carpe4.jpg

thisisforyou00 is my eBay name. don't believe me, email me there.

will also trade for denim sz 31-34 plus cash or something like that.

money orders or sadly paypal.

purchased from denimfan45. check his pics too if you want.

email with trade offers or $$ offers. daddy needs to get rid of these for some new summertime gear.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh... that's me. I bought blacks in size 44. hence, that's why i'm selling the browns in a 45. bought them from amitshoham on stylezeitgeist....

2+2=4 in Dallas, how much does it equal in Houston?? 5, 6, 11?

find something else to do with your time jimmy then clog this board up. like count your rockabilly records or your bettie page calendars.

message sent to jimmy in response to his ignorance:

what's your deal you idiot? stop clogging my for sale posts up with your ignorance.

get a life.

seriously.

you first tried to call me out for not accepting paypal. well, now I accept Paypal. You then tried to call me out for wanting to buy carpe diems. Well, why don't you head on over to stylezeitgeist and pm amit? I just bought a size 44 from him like 3 days ago. That's why i'm selling these, because they are too big.

I've seen your WAYWT threads, and you wear cheap boots, so don't get mad because you want these but don't have the cash....

Stop trying to call me out for stuff you are ignorant about. you are making a dick out of yourself.

you're the reason why real texans hate houston. everyone i know hates that city because of people like you.

leave me alone, leave my post alone. ignorant fool.

j

if anyone is interested in these just pm me. i can provide stylezeitgeist, sufu, head-fi and ebay feedback and any other pics. I have to resort to PM because this idiot jimmy had nothing better to do with his time than clog my board. too bad that sufu looks at morons like jimmy and their posts (1000+) and let them get way with being ignorant post bashers. serious buyers pm me. later.

jimmyc i can provide sufu references and head-fi reference. the only thing you have to fear is fear itself....bro.

and what exactly ARE those three red bars?

I bought a pair of APC NS from him. Sent him a money order and the jeans were shipped right away, no problems. A good seller. Now he should put a price up there if he really wants to sell this.

I bought a pair of APC NS from him. Sent him a money order and the jeans were shipped right away, no problems. A good seller. Now he should put a price up there if he really wants to sell this.

srgprod! thanks for coming through "in the clutch"...

price for these is ZERO dollars. That's right I will send them to you for free, all you have to do is vote for Jimmy on Americas got talent. He's the assclown. can't miss him.

By the way ROCKABILLY RULESSS!!! I LOVE BETTIE PAGE!!!! AND WEEZER!!! YEEEEWHOOOO!!!!!!

Jimmy...dude, I was at Fry's Electronics the other day stealing some fuses for my dvd player, I didn't know you were a cashier there. Payless is accepting applications. You're a guarantee lock for manager since you wear Cross Trekkers.

By the way ROCKABILLY RULESSS!!! I LOVE BETTIE PAGE!!!! AND WEEZER!!! YEEEEWHOOOO!!!!!!

Payless is accepting applications. You're a guarantee lock for manager since you wear Cross Trekkers.

This is so genius.

Thread gets better with every post.

edit:to add the rest of his ramble

it's official. jimmy waits by the computer until i post on this thread. seriously responded as soon as i posted.

nerd-wow.jpg

anyone with those Playstation necklaces made by BLESS from the late 90s, Jimmy is paying high dollar for 'em, as this is an early WAYWT pic of him before he got into Tom Waits and Dita Von Teese.....nice hairy legs by the way.

uh...i'm sorry, i don't really get what you're saying....

i don't speak the language of people who only post things on sufu to raise their post count, making them seem important. Wow, jimmy, over 1000 posts, i wish i could be like you. I think i will just take a week off of work and just post like crazy that week so I can get my post count up.....

your style is Leave It To Beaver. You wear Anne Frank boots. People with less than 200 posts RULE because we don't give an F.

those 3 red bars mean I'm dungeon....son.

jimmyc, you wanna throw down with him 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 1000 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody he wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo his fuckin' shoe (carpe diem nontheless), you little insignificant ass? he will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then he will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it

uh...i'm sorry, i don't really get what you're saying....

i don't speak the language of people who only post things on sufu to raise their post count, making them seem important. Wow, jimmy, over 1000 posts, i wish i could be like you. I think i will just take a week off of work and just post like crazy that week so I can get my post count up.....

your style is Leave It To Beaver. You wear Anne Frank boots. People with less than 200 posts RULE because we don't give an F.

those 3 red bars mean I'm dungeon....son.

Wow. You go your whole life thinking you can hide behind some fake internet

persona and in less than 24 hours this guy completely figured me out (except

for the Leave it Beaver style, I was going for more of a Dobie Gillis thing).

You people listen to what DesertInTheShape has to say. You can all learn so

very much from him.

I would also like to add that I am so very embarrassed I didn't delete that PlayStation™®© controller, necklace photo off my PhotoBucket account before he found it with his stealth like google skills.

Respect, for reals.

Also, Good Luck with the Boot sale!!