479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are that eager i'd cool it.. I'm only going to say that you won't fully realize what these jeans are about till you actually receive them.

Wow..we just cracked 280 participents...

Make sure to send a pm if you want to be in - you're only gonna be able to preorder if ur name is on the list...

Are you publishing the list of contenders right before the signing time is done, so people can check if they're on the list?

so most likely we'll be wearing them around december??

We're aiming for a January release.... Considering it's August right now, the chance of it being delayed is pretty close to zero.

by that time i will be either mad or dead by heartattack!

anybody here able to bend time?

anyways, here is my suggestion:

1. have the jeans delivered before x-mas - delivery inbetween x-mas and new years cannot be promised anyways

2. first soaks can be made until new years eve - if wanted

3. official start time is new years eve itself

can that be done?!

by that time i will be either mad or dead by heartattack!

anybody here able to bend time?

anyways, here is my suggestion:

1. have the jeans delivered before x-mas - delivery inbetween x-mas and new years cannot be promised anyways

2. first soaks can be made until new years eve

3. official start time is new years eve itself

can that be done?!

for the skull contest that's about to end, some of us had our contest jeans many months in advance. the contest started last september, and i had mine sometime in june. those weren't true custom jeans though -- they just used the 5010XX 6x6 and personalized it with ink in the pocket bag. these dry bones jeans need to be manufactured specifically for this contest, so we probably won't have the luxury of ordering far in advance.

also, with us ordering our skull jeans so far in advance, we had to rely on the honor system that no one cheated and started early. then again, there were only around 30 of us in that contest, compared to the 250+ we've got here. the agreement was that we'd all take pictures of the brand new jeans next to the day's newspaper for september 1st (a la warehouse 660 contest.) a number of people never bothered doing this, but these are mainly the people who never really came back to the thread with pictures/discussion after the start date.

and ya all dry bones are sanforized so no soak necessary... i'll probably soak anyway just to get the inseam shrinkage out of the way.

I was thinking about the newspaper method a lot of contests used...but then I realized that wouldn't really work in this case cause of sanforization, lol.

nah it's no problem. we all just left the flasher attached to the back pocket as proof they hadn't yet been worn.