479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be on a business trip to San Jose starting from the 20th of September with maybe room for some added holidays (1-3 weeks). guess that would mean at least one week SF! hurray!

there is probably no chance that there will be anything available by start of October, right?

anyhow, I will keep my money in my pocket until I enter SE the first time in my life in person :D

Kiya,

Any chance that you would hold the extra pairs for a week or longer so that we can try-on the jeans and possibly exchange them for another pair depending on fit? I know that this would be a huge pain in the ass for you guys, but numbers on a matrix don't always reflect how these jeans will fit or look on a real person. Thanks

You could also probably negotiate a trade with other people in the contest for different sizes

How about some of the would-be chefs get outta the denim kitchen and let executive chef and master of all that fades, Kiya, do the cooking?

These jeans are gonna be tasty - but let the people who know what they're doing just do it already!

-Jake

I'm gonna say this again.. you will not be dissapointed.

What you think you're going to get is not what you're actually going to get.

You really think we'd just change a few measurements on a pair of jeans and slap a patch on there and call it a day?

:)

I shouldn't have too great expectation on this, because it might not und up as i expected and i would get dissapointed... but damn i do have great expectation on this project and i'm most definately sure i'm not gonna get dissapointed as master kiya said. this can't fail!

Black copper rivets and olive colored military grade pocket bags and rear pocket lining..

I'm gonna say this again.. you will not be dissapointed.

What you think you're going to get is not what you're actually going to get.

You really think we'd just change a few measurements on a pair of jeans and slap a patch on there and call it a day?

:)

NEW JAWNS COME WITH PREMADE CROTCH BLOWOUTS spacer.gif