479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to cop but the rise is tripping me out... I'm stuck between a 34 and 36.

The 38" waist on the 36 is going to be a little loose starting out, relative to my other jeans (34 in Dior Homme and 36 in Nom de Guerre classic cuts, both of which have 36" waist). But the 9.8" rise on the DB 34 is making me think they'd have to sit a bit lower on my hips (as opposed to 11.5" rise in DH and 12" in NdG).

Around my hips I'm much closer to 39", so I'm led to believe I probably need a 36... could anybody validate/refute my logic here? I know the "fit" of these jeans has been covered ad infinitum but I'm still not sure.

About to cop but the rise is tripping me out... I'm stuck between a 34 and 36.

The 38" waist on the 36 is going to be a little loose starting out, relative to my other jeans (34 in Dior Homme and 36 in Nom de Guerre classic cuts, both of which have 36" waist). But the 9.8" rise on the DB 34 is making me think they'd have to sit a bit lower on my hips (as opposed to 11.5" rise in DH and 12" in NdG).

Around my hips I'm much closer to 39", so I'm led to believe I probably need a 36... could anybody validate/refute my logic here? I know the "fit" of these jeans has been covered ad infinitum but I'm still not sure.

You need a size 36, the 38 might be too large for you.

Get the 36 and if you've got some room do a warm soak.

Kiya have you shipped them out yet? I wish to add some money to convert to EMS or buy insurance on them...

I'm sure they are insured. relax.

guys, post some fit pics. I'm so buy-curious right now

Kiya have you shipped them out yet? I wish to add some money to convert to EMS or buy insurance on them...

Too late, international orders have already gone out.

Just got back from self edge. Got a size 28 and i'm a size 29 in skulls. I'll post some fit pictures up as soon as possible.

p.s kiya i hope i didn't fuck up to much on that interview.

haha i was there during the interview and i think i may have stumbled into the background ;)

Creepy Confucius-like statement of the day:

Every person's pair in this contest will be different, you have a choice, it's up to you what to do with yours.

nope, the black diors

i was just went in/out pretty quick.....picked up a buzz rickson loopwheeled sweater too

I didn't get to meet you then :(

Anyways here are the pictures from today. These are a size 28 and i'm 5'4 and weigh 135lbs.

img2131.jpg

img2132k.jpg

img2133c.jpg

I have a theory that these will fade pretty quickly. I think this because when I was looking at my pair i saw some already faded spots / light blue near the crotch area where it was fold at. I could be wrong and probably am but who knows.

I'm glad I like that patch design because its huge!

I'm also glad I have a larger size because those back pockets look big.

The patch is actually the standard 3" x 2.5" sized leather patch.

Edit: And the back pockets are some of the smallest we've got out anything we carry.

Anybody have a report from the store on sizing in the 33-34 tagged size?

I'm 33 in Nudie Avg. Joe, 34 in Iron Heart 634S, 36 in Flat Head BSP, 34 in SEXSC06.

You'd be a 34 in this jean.

The patch is actually the standard 3" x 2.5" sized leather patch.

Edit: And the back pockets are some of the smallest we've got out anything we carry.

Thick stitching pattern makes it look bigger than it is I 'spose, and iGit's got a tiny ass because those pockets be all over both cheeks.

I'm still buying a pair...

i just finished drying mine off and am wearing them around....i love the fit....i wanna get another pair!

fit pics tomorrow

Did they seem to shrink much?

Kiya,

Do you recommend the regular 30 minute hot soak? Would it be ok just to soak them up to about mid thigh and leave the upper block out of the water?