Dries Van Noten Mens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

really straightforward collection compared to last season... less "quirky". Dries is one of the masters of working prints, imo. I like lots of the looks and I love the styling of the show as well.

kimono wut??

very interesting.. I don't mind it all, i really haven't been dissapointed yet all

together, except perhaps n(n). I'm not sure what to think about with that yet..

amazing suits and blazers in this collectfion also like the trench :D

were u at inaya not states i would assume

a friend of mine attended the show and told me the staff almost stole some cars to put them on the catwalk (a real street, actually), and that the car owners had to wait for hours before being able to reach their cars again, because of the delay.

haha I guess I'm the minority but I like this collection and not only cause I love Dries.:D

I like the understated prints, they add a great texture and depth to the looks. the styling of the show and presentation are great... there are so many awesome individual pieces which is another thing Dries is dependable for.

a friend of mine attended the show and told me the staff almost stole some cars to put them on the catwalk (a real street, actually), and that the car owners had to wait for hours before being able to reach their cars again, because of the delay.

Once at a CDG show I attended thay had no music wich was really special and made for a very weird intimate way of viewing the presentation (wich was held in the courtyard that leads to the CGD store) but at a certain point we started hearing noices from around the entrance.

All of the sudden a cop stepped onto the catwalk and demanded to know who's scooter was parked right infront of the entrance where it shouldn't have.

I guess fashion really isn't that important for the rest of the world, heh....