what's one wearing got fiyah this week

the_state

good shit neek. you makin history son. tru rbg, revolutionary but gangsta.

dexle_june2008.jpg

shit is too ill. its like street meets gothninja b/c he's all black. crooks and castles is gnasgsta yo.

frank_june2008.jpg

i like this one too b/c everything he wears is really colorful so that way you can see him from really far and point him out in the crowd. i'm not really sure how that stuff fits or if it goes together, but shit those colors are bright! if he's in da mall girls be like "omgz you are birght!" but he be like nah phsshhhhhhhh and checking out guys asses to see what kind of jenimz they wear and if they have cool dunkz that are bright too

merz_june2008.jpg

this nigga badass. straight grillin, i wouldn't wanna be w/ him on the same street at night time in the bad part of my neighborhood b/c he straight thuggin and mean muggin. makes me wanna check if i still have my wallet on me kna mean?

pandareem_june2008.jpg

this guys just got craaaazy style. you know he def works for mtv or some other really cool company like a magazine (rolling stone?) as a stylist because hes just got such cool stuff. like you cant even copy it but you want ot. def looks like its effortless but u know he took an hour to put that togeterh to make it look easy. looks like someon eyou'd see in a really hip bar or lounge. i like the muppets sticker he put on his mailbox