supermeatheads

kunk75

btw how do u guys prevent shoulder injuries? im scared of em.. just warm up properly and dont overtrain the muscle/joint?

I stretch beforehand. then I do a lot of warm up sets beforehand and work up to the weight I count working sets. something like this for bench. bar, 135, 185, 225, 255. and between each working set I'll stretch my shoulders.

what kind of keto diet are you doing? you might wanna do more of a cyclical type if you havent done one before. On that note does anyone have any of the lyle Mcdonald books? they are praised so much but im not sure they are worth the money.

my last cheat was a 5 course birthday dinner with a unbelievable amount of fat,carbs,and sugar. the next day i gained at least 3 pounds. a week later i was down to my lowest ever. at least once a week i have to splurge a bit. I tried the Refeeds but it was too much. trying to stuff my face with 400g of high GI carbs in a 6 hour period. I did it 3 times without much effect and decided to just keep with the slow burning carbs and throw a cheat meal in once a week.

how about before and after shots?

me in 1998 when i was 18. I trained alot and ate whatever i wanted. my weight was approx 175.

66555487.jpg

now i am152. only training twice a week pretty much and watching what i eat like a muthafucka.need to work on my shoulders and triceps a bit and continue to lean out just a tad

61159135.jpg

i'm on the see-food diet, but i'm trying to improve it where i can.

switching out bagels w/ cream cheese for wheat toast w/ chunky peanut butter. i also eat two eggs with breakfast but should probably up it to at least three. have oatmeal often. snacking on nuts, yogurt and fruit (mostly banana) during the day. trying to drink more milk, but sometimes it fucks with me. i love all other dairy, so it might just be an allergy or something. going to take it easy and see how it goes

getting hungry just typing this

also, lots of chicken and beef. need to eat more pasta

what kind of keto diet are you doing? you might wanna do more of a cyclical type if you havent done one before. On that note does anyone have any of the lyle Mcdonald books? they are praised so much but im not sure they are worth the money.

my last cheat was a 5 course birthday dinner with a unbelievable amount of fat,carbs,and sugar. the next day i gained at least 3 pounds. a week later i was down to my lowest ever. at least once a week i have to splurge a bit. I tried the Refeeds but it was too much. trying to stuff my face with 400g of high GI carbs in a 6 hour period. I did it 3 times without much effect and decided to just keep with the slow burning carbs and throw a cheat meal in once a week.

me in 1998 when i was 18. I trained alot and ate whatever i wanted. my weight was approx 175.

66555487.jpg

now i am152. only training twice a week pretty much and watching what i eat like a muthafucka.need to work on my shoulders and triceps a bit and continue to lean out just a tad

61159135.jpg

good job on the weight loss, but you a skinny as hell now dude.

need some elaborate cheat meal plans

usually just have a pizza or pint of ice cream

it's all regional...

being that i go to school in san diego, i'll usually weigh myself down with a carne asada california burrito + an unreasonably large, cheese/guac/sour cream laden plate of carne asada nachos (on the side?) every sunday night.

but if i found myself in l.a. it would probably be...oh wait it would probably be the same thing.

i donno...maine, a lobster. new orleans, a poor boy. washington state, a granola. chernobyl, gamma rays. phil hartman's house, revenge. i might keep going in a few minutes..

good job on the weight loss, but you a skinny as hell now dude.

ha. i still reckon i could loose 5 pounds before im at 5-8%bf. i got love handles and some back fat to loose.

next cheat meal i think im going to the all you can eat sushi buffet. or the mexican buffet.

yesterday i got a massive burrito at the local taqueria. i went light on the Sour cream and cheese and ate out the inside. must of been at least a pound of chicken.

66555487.jpg

61159135.jpg

good job on the weight loss but hit those weights man, your body looks a bit awkward.

your abs could use alot of work as well as your arms in general

it's all regional...

being that i go to school in san diego, i'll usually weigh myself down with a carne asada california burrito + an unreasonably large, cheese/guac/sour cream laden plate of carne asada nachos (on the side?) every sunday night.

but if i found myself in l.a. it would probably be...oh wait it would probably be the same thing.

i donno...maine, a lobster. new orleans, a poor boy. washington state, a granola. chernobyl, gamma rays. phil hartman's house, revenge. i might keep going in a few minutes..

Where, State?

good job on the weight loss but hit those weights man, your body looks a bit awkward.

your abs could use alot of work as well as your arms in general

yeah my genetics kind of suck.. I have a larger rib cage which throws off my porportions a bit. I have skinny Wrists which sucks for my Grip.short legs. love handles. ect ect. I do hit my abs at least once a week.we all know abs are made it the kitchen though right? my right arm is also cut off a bit in that pic so it might not be a fair representation. i am working on my arms and shoulders but I just want a tad more bulk in those areas really. thanks for the critique.

I d/led Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss e-book. Shit is so legit. I started at 153, weighed myself today at 144.5.

The diet is very, very strict. So if you can't stick to it, you won't get results. And he mentions that it's not for everyone. I'll be glad to send it to you if you want.

PS - Because the caloric deficit is so large, you only can exercise 3 times a week MAX. And hardly any cardio, either.

ayo

i'd be interested in reading that

u mind send ing me a copy to [email protected]

trying to send PMs from this computer are fucked...

thanks oh snap

i'm not a diet guy either...but i'm always interested in reading other trains of thought

i do need to cut down my calories though...unlike most of you guys i need to cut down, not get bigger........but i love beer and wings and pork chops

I personally prefer to run off my excess calories. I enjoy eating, and I also enjoy running so it's the best option for me.

same here

i try to eat all the shitty food in the morning and i run a lot. but it doesn't work if you want to loose some weight, it only works for maintaining your weight. i had to cut calories and actually STOP running in order to loose some weight (can't run on low carb diet)

yeah my genetics kind of suck.. I have a larger rib cage which throws off my porportions a bit. I have skinny Wrists which sucks for my Grip.short legs. love handles. ect ect. I do hit my abs at least once a week.we all know abs are made it the kitchen though right? my right arm is also cut off a bit in that pic so it might not be a fair representation. i am working on my arms and shoulders but I just want a tad more bulk in those areas really. thanks for the critique.

hit your abs atleast 3 times a week.

sure ab definition is made in the kitchen but your ab muscles are made at the gym. treat them like any other muscle, work them out. untrained abs look gross.

who cares if you have defintion if it looks all shrunken and ugly. you can do alot with your abs to make them look great.