FS: Superfuture T-Shirt - Size M?

the_state

I posted the millionth post and all I got was this t-shirt... and a pair of Flat Heads.

Yeah, so this is the millionth post contest whatever you wanna call it t-shirt. I asked for an XL, but was sent what looks like a medium instead (there are no tags). Pictures below show the t-shirt compared to a size L Uniqlo packaged t-shirt that's been washed and shrunk. The Sufu t is a hair shorter, and maybe 1.5-2 inches narrower in the chest and body. I assume it fits like a Uniqlo medium, for what it's worth. Shit is brand new, non-loopwheeler, black on black. PM me for questions, international ship rates, and offers.

SOLD

look, all i know is what i can see. the t-shirt has no tags at all. zero, none. it's just a completely blank black tshirt with superfuture printed on the chest. how the fuck am i supposed to know who manufactured it or what the material it's made of? i got it as a prize for posting the millionth post (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=52773) and the shirt they sent is way too small for me. as far as you whining bitches are concerned, lay the fuck off. if you don't like the price, then you don't have to buy it. you don't see people complaining about $150 kermit the fucking frog x supreme t-shirts, so quit crying over a speculative price that i thought people would pay. if you feel like making your own tshirt, then go right ahead. the set-up fee for using a screen printer is around $100+, so by all means go ahead a print a "$10" tshirt to prove your point.

as far as measurements are concerned:

pit to pit = ~19.5-20 inches.

length, from shoulder to bottom = a hair under 29 inches.

the shirt itself is soft and lightweight, not heavy at all.

does that work for y'all?

this shit is ridiculous, i could understand if it was embroidered or there was a lot of craftmanship, but, as a.l. said, i could do it for a few bucks...sure it's 1 of 1, but come on, make it really one of one, not some cheap letters and nothing else

he won it, he didnt make the shit what the fuck do you want him to do? do you send people selling box logo tees on ebay messages bitching them out? telling them you can print your own? go fucking do it then and stop trying to make a statement about fashion in dudes thread