DüM

THlZZZZZZ

Guest naknakBeast

LA has the sickest venues.

would drive out to tao just for laidback luke.

As soon as the molly's hit the town, we laid down the pills.

no hangover shittyness,you can eat,could sleep .

Im with it man/

Just saw Above and Beyond at Ruby Skye this past Sunday. Fucking tore that shit up for 40 bucks.

resurrecting this thread.

molly's hit the spot tonight at radius.

only went cause it was local.

Guest naknakBeast

rusko in boston on the 26th...

yeahhh mawwfucka.

EDC 2011 Vegas. Whos going?

Possibly.... nice im zig im from sj also..

EDC is a possibility! I wish it weren't so far though..

my buddy who lives in vegas knows one of the DJ's there and an organizer and got hooked up. He lives like 15 min away too. And he comes in early with the DJ's i was like WTF. Luckky pole.

regular green pacman ghost? any info on them? checked pillreports already and couldnt find anything helpful

regular green pacman ghost? any info on them? checked pillreports already and couldnt find anything helpful

dont trust pacman ghost that are chalky and have a big ugly press on them. if its fine pressed you got the better batch. the ugly chalky ones are methylone they are whack! check ecstasydata.org

oh and you can also tell (well i can) from the smell of it. they just dont smell right lol.

been getting cheap fat sacks of great molly recently, still miss good beans tho.

dont trust pacman ghost that are chalky and have a big ugly press on them. if its fine pressed you got the better batch. the ugly chalky ones are methylone they are whack! check ecstasydata.org

oh and you can also tell (well i can) from the smell of it. they just dont smell right lol.

i guess its the better batch, but would you say they are worth getting?

anyone know what the chalky blue pokeballs going around were? socal. did 5 at hard summer and shit sucked

i guess its the better batch, but would you say they are worth getting?

if its the small fine press i would get em according to ecstasydata its mdma.

anyone know what the chalky blue pokeballs going around were? socal. did 5 at hard summer and shit sucked

im assuming you are from socal and same shit happened to me but at edc, they could be the blue pacman ghost, did they have a funny smell by any chance?

Guest naknakBeast

blue transformers???

had me sketching bad. Read on pill report it had meth in???

confirm?

most common press ever so it's impossible to confirm. who cares tho, methy beans are awesome.

yeah these were so chalky that I couldn't really tell in the dark what the damn press was. either way, i want some bomb bomb pokeballs the fuck. I don't think they were the pacman ghosts, those look a lot better pressed than my junk.

nocturnal anyone?

fuck mollys bro! lol never tried em and dont care to. as long as there is mdma in the tabs im good.

yeah these were so chalky that I couldn't really tell in the dark what the damn press was. either way, i want some bomb bomb pokeballs the fuck. I don't think they were the pacman ghosts, those look a lot better pressed than my junk.

nocturnal anyone?

i think im going just friday now. was gunna go both days but vip went up a 100 bucks lol

went, dumped ~4 points, had a great time. booka shade and modeselektor were murderous

fuck mollys bro! lol never tried em and dont care to. as long as there is mdma in the tabs im good.

tried my first molly last week and it was bunk :[

lotta good ills lately

blue pistols

purple naked ladies

and blue ghost are all fire right now

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8709920/Ecstasy-could-be-used-in-cancer-treatment.html

Researchers from Birmingham University claimed the designer drug, also known as MDMA, could be used to treat leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma after making it 100 times more effective at suppressing growth.

Ecstasy was already known to be effective against more than half of white blood cell cancers, but previously the large dose required to treat a tumour would also have killed the patient.

In a study published in the Investigational New Drugs journal, the scientists said the new drug could be used by doctors to treat cancer if it can be produced in a safe form.

Lead author Professor John Gordon said: "This is an exciting next step towards using a modified form of MDMA to help people suffering from blood cancer.

"While we would not wish to give people false hope, the results of this research hold the potential for improvement in treatments in years to come."

Awesome.