Where's Serge?

juicebox

Well, actually it's because he's seems to be one of a few people on this sight to actually know what he's talking about!!

As for being a 'noob'?!?! who cares if i've never posted on here before! i come on this site to read interesting posts by people who know what they are talking about when they discuss denim and vintage clothes... not to hear silly, spoilt, biggoted children talk about how much of their parents money they can spend on clothes that they think they should wear!

So, no, i'm not gay, i'm happily married thanks...

...and i'd rather be a 'noob' than a clueless, illiterate shite!

Quote:

Well, actually it's because he's seems to be one of a few people on this sight to actually know what he's talking about!!

As for being a 'noob'?!?! who cares if i've never posted on here before! i come on this site to read interesting posts by people who know what they are talking about when they discuss denim and vintage clothes... not to hear silly, spoilt, biggoted children talk about how much of their parents money they can spend on clothes that they think they should wear!

So, no, i'm not gay, i'm happily married thanks...

...and i'd rather be a 'noob' than a clueless, illiterate shite!

--- Original message by juicebox on Oct 11, 2005 03:07 AM

Perhaps I need to clear up my original statement sir. Add the word dumb in front of noobs who careless about clicking on that little button that says "search."

Whats your problem asshole?

Lets be honest here son, you have totally proved my point, you can't complete a whole sentence... read what you have written before you click that little button that says "post"

You seem to have missed the point of my whole message... this used to be a interesting site to come to where people talked and discussed good clothes and general interests in a fairly grown up and adult way, i haven't ever posted before, so i guess i am a 'noob', whatever the fuck that means!! looking on the site these days is like reading a bunch of mentally and socially retarded, single minded fools insulting each other about what they wear?!?!?!?! It baffles me!

Like i said, there's a few people who post on here who actually have some knowledge and want to discuss things in a normal way... you clearly aren't one of these people, i consider Serge D Nimes to be one of these and, considering the amount of innane, bullshit posts on here from day to day, i think that asking where someone, whose opinions i respect, has been recently wasn't really that stupid a question!!

I really don't want to waste anymore of my time having to explain grammer and manners to you so lets just end this now shall we!!

I'm too bored by you...

read what you write before you click on that little button that says "post"... you can't even write a complete sentence...

And i'm a dumb 'noob'!?!?!?

You're the exact reason that i won't be posting on here anymore, and i hope one day when your fickle little existence deems that you move onto whatever you kids will be obsessing over and spending your parents hard earned money on, that someone gives you loads of shit for being new on a forum... in fact, i hope i'll be able to see it, i hope that it's in the industry that i work in...

Now back down son before you embarrass yourself!!

I'm here! Although there is a whole bunch of NooBs with incredibly short attention spans (ask a lot of repeated questions) the reason I haven't been very active is because I work in the wine industry and it is crush time. I have been working 14+ hour days 6 days a week for almost 2 months so I haven't had much time to post or to read posts. I did find a little time to buy a pair of Warehouse 1920 Lee jeans though! I will post a full report!

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Quote:

I'm too bored by you...

read what you write before you click on that little button that says "post"... you can't even write a complete sentence...

And i'm a dumb 'noob'!?!?!?

You're the exact reason that i won't be posting on here anymore, and i hope one day when your fickle little existence deems that you move onto whatever you kids will be obsessing over and spending your parents hard earned money on, that someone gives you loads of shit for being new on a forum... in fact, i hope i'll be able to see it, i hope that it's in the industry that i work in...

Now back down son before you embarrass yourself!!

--- Original message by juicebox on Oct 12, 2005 03:10 AM

Yeah i didn't grammer check my post beforehand, but I was NOT intending to start e-beef mr. juicebox. I am not hating on you or the noobs as everybody has to start off as a noob sometime; I was saying that those dumb noobs are the ones that proliferate the forum with questions that already have been answered.

Hey Super,

Sorry if i came off too aggressive, i didn't want to start an e-beef either, i just hate it when people are made to feel bad for being new on a site... it doesn't make any sense!

You're right though, alot of people are asking the same questions over and over and it gets a little boring, that was kind of why i originally posted... needed to have someone sane with something new and interesting to post about, hence my 'where's Serge?' post.

And true to form he comes back with news of a pair of warehouse 1920 Lee Jeans... thats the kind of thing i want to hear about!

So, i apologise once again Super for jumping down your throat... we cool!

Serge, i hear what you're saying about being busy, i work for a record company and we've got a couple of huge releases coming up and it's hell... some fairly long days sitting in a basement in west London getting here when it's dark and leaving when it's dark... nice!

Post some pics and info on those Lee's when you get a chance.

Quote:

I'm here! Although there is a whole bunch of NooBs with incredibly short attention spans (ask a lot of repeated questions) the reason I haven't been very active is because I work in the wine industry and it is crush time. I have been working 14+ hour days 6 days a week for almost 2 months so I haven't had much time to post or to read posts. I did find a little time to buy a pair of Warehouse 1920 Lee jeans though! I will post a full report!

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Oct 13, 2005 11:08 PM

serge where is your winery located? any recommendations for a good pino or any other reds that are good,but not too over expensive.

Quote:

Hey Super,

Sorry if i came off too aggressive, i didn't want to start an e-beef either, i just hate it when people are made to feel bad for being new on a site... it doesn't make any sense!

You're right though, alot of people are asking the same questions over and over and it gets a little boring, that was kind of why i originally posted... needed to have someone sane with something new and interesting to post about, hence my 'where's Serge?' post.

And true to form he comes back with news of a pair of warehouse 1920 Lee Jeans... thats the kind of thing i want to hear about!

So, i apologise once again Super for jumping down your throat... we cool!

Serge, i hear what you're saying about being busy, i work for a record company and we've got a couple of huge releases coming up and it's hell... some fairly long days sitting in a basement in west London getting here when it's dark and leaving when it's dark... nice!

Post some pics and info on those Lee's when you get a chance.

--- Original message by juicebox on Oct 14, 2005 03:18 AM

hey juice what record company do you work for?

Increase the Peace!!

Can't we all just get along?

Hah!!

I work here www.saintsbury.com

We make pinot, chardonnay and a little syrah. All that Santa Barbara stuff is crap. As for recommendations of great inexpensive wine, I say go for the Beaujolais crus (BROUILLY & CÔTE de BROUILLY, CHÉNAS, CHIROUBLES, FLEURIE, JULIÉNAS, MORGON, MOULIN-À-VENT, RÈGNIÈ). These wines are made from the Gamay grape (not to be confused with Napa Gamay or Gamay Beaujolais) and are $15-20 worth of pure pleasure. Also the Rhone and Languodoc are full of great inexpensive wines. Provence, Bandol in particular has some really killer wines. I also really like wines from Northern Italy because they are cheap and delicious. California wine has too much alcohol for every day drinking IMHO.

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Oct 17, 2005 at 08:32 PM

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Oct 17, 2005 at 08:33 PM