SuperMeetup NYC

braid

landho, i actually stopped by sing sing that night, but i think it was 2 am or something

Ha! That's too bad—we were actually there till like 2:30 am. We were in room 5.

We came out to settle the bill and this girl began to sing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette at the bar. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she barked. "Can you tell I'm a little jaded? Can you?"

Was awesome because she was a self-parody.

^nice one deleting that earlier post, max :P dun' be mad at me that yous stuck on the most boring burrough in the city. you get the chance to hob nob with pam anderson last night? just bustin' your chops du'

Had to fly back early but I gotta say

I'm really going to enjoy my college life in NY :)

where're you going to be going?

oh god i just had the best subway ride home, 2 reasons.

1. giant (like "had to duck to not hit his head to get out of the subway" giant) guy with 2 girls on metal leashes talking for about 5 stops about how people judge other people based on their appearance, even tho they get into depraved shit just like everyone else

2. guy with a hilarious toupee reading a paper in front of me.

^how come this shit never happens to me on the subway.

you see some bdsm dudes, and crissyw sees a dead homeless person.

The weirdest thing i ever saw was at 2am on the 6:

Some preppy white guy had fallen asleep, and two black dudes sitting across from him started trying to balance potato chips on his face without waking him up. Everyone in the car was laughing of course.

Recently, I ran into a subway car. I didn't notice the people running out at the time.

I'm alone except for one other man at the other end. Haggard and shirtless, he sat there doing that crack nod, muttering to himself.

Uh. Ok. The train gets into motion. Then he starts punching the wall in front of him.

I went to the next car in the next stop. They had the cops ready for him at the stop after.