METAL GEAR SOLlD 4

Guest winq

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first time i regreat buying my 360. I could play it at a store this afternoon, really amazing. i'm off playing forza 2 and halo, sutpid ps3 owners grrrr.

i am the best sister ever!

06-11-08_2357.jpg

i fell asleep in the entertainment area after smoking, so i made him wait until like 1pm to be able to play though. and he's still playing.

Help me understand whats going on here - these are different boxes for the same game? Or the game comes with all these separate boxes? Or is each box for a different console?

I guess my question is, WHY SO MANY BOXES?

that's only the special edition, i just bought the game and it's in one box, and the action around you is alot more intense as you're in the middle of the war, although you can approach it however you want as far as staying stealth or going unsuppressed and taking guys out, it's really up to you, you can still get through a whole level without being spotted if you wish

ok, i don't get this, i went to see some gameplay videos on youtube and the game fucking sucks now. how old are you people? MGS1 was fucking classic(i didn't play no more mgs games), this third person bullshit sucks, they have ruined the series.

edit1:

i know mgs was also 3rd person, but the kind of view and camera action is completely different. to me, it was the camera action that made mgs1 so good

Lies, it came out yesterday you haven't finished it yet!

went to my friends house and he was on the final "fight"

he played it non stop minus a 5 hour nap since the moment it came out

Hello you dumbfucks, did you forget who produced, wrote, and created the game every step of the way? That crazy fuckhead Hideo Kojima.

At the very least he had to top the ludicrous MGS2:SOL bullshit ending, that's for sure.