Magic Mushrooms

UndaCover

I'll eat the shit out of some boomers... Need to find a new hookup though, the last few oz's I've gotten from this dude, since he got a new source, have all had a weird trip. Its always really dark, the visuals almost seem more like acid visuals, and afterwards you get pretty depressed. I thinks its the strain, as friends who have eaten them said similar things. Sucks though, good deal and they are damn potent.

eighth and a half or a q of mush and some good bud will always equal a pretty crazy time, or even better- eighth and a couple doses.

Well I ate them last night and what a crazy time it was. I ate an 8th, very intense visuals. Colors were incredible, outside my windows everything looked like it was made of pixles, inside everything was crazy. One corner was a southwestern motif while blasting "Come Togther", playing Balinese Gamelan music made everything look like I was in some ancient jungle. And playing guitar was just too good. I cannot every try to describe how things looked and felt because it was amazing, everything I saw was so finely detailed, the floor looked as if it took 100 hands working 100 hours to carve it. Then once the sun went down my trip turned bad. I felt completely detached from my body, I thought I was going insane and it would never end. I thought nothing was real and that I would never snap back to reality. I lied in my bed and just let it pass and eventually it did. I feel amazing today, It really was a trip because I had the highest highs and lowest lows and coming out of that (like every time i've done shrooms) I feel a little different.

one of my friends goes to a college on the outskirts of this thick forest. him and a couple of his friends decided they were going to shroom and go wander the forest, and, you know, commune with nature or some shit. so they're wandering the forest, and they all see this faery. and they're like "what the fuck, it's a faery! we need to keep it" so they grab this faery, smuggle it into their dorm, lock it in the closet and go to sleep. they wake up the next morning like "damn, that was crazy that we caught a faery". so one of them opens the closet door and.. there's a 4 year old boy in their closet. turns out, this kid had run away from home and gotten lost in the woods, only to be found by these guys. they even got a reward and shit.
I have a similar story. Its called The Gremlin Story.

My friends brother and 2 of his friends were on acid. The 2 friends were sitting on the couch watching tv. Suddenly the older brother bursts into the room looking all excited: "GUYS! I CAUGHT A FUCKIN GREMLIN!!"

The 2 friends look at each other and just say "nahhh, you didnt catch a gremlin. gremlins dont exist man!!" so the brother goes "no seriously! a fuckin GREMLIN!!"

So the 2 friends go to check it out. They walk towards the front door and open the cupboard under the stairs (harry potter style). In there is a small child with downs syndrome.

The brother had wandered off into the street and abducted a kid with downs syndrome and had tied him up in the closet.

Maybe its really a myth and we both have altered versions of the story. In any case, i win.

ive heard more or less the same thing from a bunch of different people. its a myth.....a funny one, but a myth nonetheless.

• 4 weeks later...

^ :eek: ^ putting that thing into my mouth would most likely be equivalent to putting a loaded weapon in the same place.

haven't heard enough shroom stories that could have quite likely been fabricated for the most part? great!

my second time i had eaten an 1/8th of caps and a few shots of shroom tea with some homies one of which was of a specific asian decent (exact ethnicity will be disclosed in a bit) and an amateur MMA fighter and the other being a good ol' 'merican just like myself. as i was starting to hit my peak sitting on the couch, aforementioned azn friend was showing whitey a few take down maneuvers over in the kitchen. now, it happened to be that the most prevalent color projected on my surrounding during this trip was green...my friends house was also heavily stocked with various false tropical foliage. there was also a locust somewhere in the kitchen chirping every few seconds.

so in short hand:

a 130 lb 16 year old's tolerance + caps/tea + vietnamese MMA fighter arm-barring blue eyed american x palm leaf plants + very real insect noises x overall green ambience = sudden mild drug influenced 'nam flashback.

i grabbed my cell phone to radio for back up.

• 4 weeks later...

I've done mushrooms a few times, the best I went to a movie and I was laying sideways in my seat talking super loudly with my friend and giggling my ass off. I'm really fucking weird about food though, espically meat, I think it's human flesh and I freak out. One other time I did them and watched the crypt, nooot good. I was laying next to a brick wall though and all the bricks kept switching places like harry potter shit, fun.

Mushrooms are definitely a good time and I find the experience is always different. I've had a few nightmares, a few trips I could hardly remember when it was over and some trips that were some of the best nights ever.

Anyways, this thread needs some pictures.

mush.jpg

mush2.jpg

What is the taste like of fresh ones?

Last time I saw some LPs from the renaissance fair, wearing medieval clothing, lawl.

ahh... last time i ate them was about an 8th of dried wild mushrooms... amazing.

at the peak, i unconsciously started meditating(or, thats what i was told after describing what i had done) and felt my energy rise from the base of my spine to a space about 2 feet above my head, and it unfolded like a thousand petaled flower... only to dissipate once my mind caught hold of it. once i realized what i was doing, i could control it... but my mind kept wanting to understand, and once i started thinking it left me.

anyone get crazy dry mouth, loose taste and feel semi feverish post eating?

loose taste def.

• 9 months later...

this saturday me and my friend decided to shroom it at the park, and we were js chillin after we smoked a joint. we decided to walk to the other side of the park because the vibe on the side we were on was getting uneasy.

after reaching the other side, we decide to walk back

half way back, he decides that he wants to sit in the middle of the sidewalk, and i try explaining to him that he cant js sit there cuz society doesnt accept it, that he needs to be on a bench or jungle gym.

anyway he doesnt listen and insists that i leave him alone and stop telling him what to do.

i told him that we should get in the car and leave before things get anymore out of hand

and he lashes out at me teling me to fuck off and that i need to leave

so i walk over to the other side by my car and some guys ask me whats wrong w/ him, i found out that they're some people that he knows. i told them that if he gets up to call me and ill pick him up

i go home (idk how i got there) and my mom and aunt are there

this was the trippiest thing ever, im watching the angels vs rangers game trying to maintain my composure, and the room seems like its a mile long, until i try walking to the other side, and it decides to shrink and turn into a square foot room

idk whats up

I don't think i learn from my mistakes so even if I have a horrible trip, I still do more the next week.

My best trip on shrooms was when my friend and I went around drifting in his Volvo station wagon after they repaved the roads. The g loads I felt in the car lasted all night so I would start leaning to one side because I felt "off balance". Also, my vision was exactly like when you turn on an old CRT monitor and it buzzes and has rainbows and waviness to it.

and the best part was how much geometry interested me and I kept seeing lines and angles everywhere. ended up stealing one of these.

milk%20crate.gif

and isn't yawning the best?

first time ate chocolates, i don't know how much was in them but they were $10 so i was like whatever cool. didn't trip that hard which i didn't mind for my first time, went on epic adventures in the woods of new hampshire all night.

second time split an 8th of dried shrooms with a friend that he said were good, annnnd they were. my stomach felt so weird and i got all sweaty and my skin felt wet after eating them. watched skate more, smoked some weed and tripped the fuck out, laughed my ass off at my roommate who i thought was a cartoon character. the rest of the trip was smooth sailing and hilarious, just that first onset was a little uncomfortable.

i tripped balls on monday at school, half eighth of dried mushrooms mixed into a slurpee and then a chocolate equalling a little over another half eighth. Shit was supreeeemmeee

haha yawning till you tear up like crazy

its kind of annoying but it feels so weird, like your whole body is yawning

and yes (tencharcters)

alex, pm me with your #, im off work today. hurry cause i'll be off this computer by 2pm. i tried to respond to todays pm but this school computer is on some bullshit...

last time i shroomed was half an eighth infront of a homies house. it was me and a couple other fools and only 2 of us were shrooming. I had to take a walk around the block to walk off the queasy feeling you get after consumption, but on the way back my world turned into a well crafted painting and i had one fucking hell of a euphoric body high. One of the dudes i was chilling with was completely being a jealous bitch about the situation since he didnt get any, but it still didnt kill my high.

best feeling ever, much much much different from rolling or smoking. been trying to find some for months now

• 3 weeks later...

about 2 weeks ago, shared an eighth of amazonian cubensis between me and a buddy of mine. smoked about 3 bowls then started playing nazi zombies. in-fuckin'-tense. this guy's a pound dealer, and i was just picking nugs out of a huge head of weed. 6 hours felt like 10 minutes. some people thizzed out of their minds pass by, and a fat fuckn blunt is rolled. popped a blue fish (dunno if these're still going around, but they're smackers) around 2am, and the roll was nearly nothing at all. shrooms just override that shit.