Your Party Shots

dino might

depends.

but I'd pull the "wanna get to know your culture" angle combined with the collegiate cool-guy persona.

solid.

maybe some spanish/italian in there as well.

how do I adblock ImaTop? I don't feel like looking at cock in this thread. It ruins the atmosphere.

he's turning this into /b/

i just neg'd him.

top, we get it, you' bi or gay or whatever with a huge libido. now cut that shit out and take it to supererotic or whatever. a wiener shot doesnt constitute a party shot unless the doods blacked out, passed out, and pantsless on the front lawn.

capish? jesus.

untitled-1.jpg

Party w/ wildbabes. About a year and a half/two years ago.

so, you're on an internet forum and you put up a photo of you with a bunch of people and you blur your face and leave the faces of the other people in it unblurred, the same people who did not come to this forum to post the photo in this thread. you seem to like privacy because you blurred your face but u didn't account for the privacy of your friends?

stuff like this is mind-boggling to me

so, you're on an internet forum and you put up a photo of you with a bunch of people and you blur your face and leave the faces of the other people in it unblurred, the same people who did not come to this forum to post the photo in this thread. you seem to like privacy because you blurred your face but u didn't account for the privacy of your friends?

stuff like this is mind-boggling to me

You're absolutely right. But I do think you're putting a little too much thought into this. (fixed)